By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the PS5 console design?

Do you like the PS5 console design?

Yes 132 55.23%

No 80 33.47%

On the fence 27 11.30%

Total:239
Cobretti2 said:
Waiting for some nutter to say that it reminds them of white people oppressing black people.

Removed image for being tasteless. — Shadow1980

Last edited by Shadow1980 - on 13 June 2020

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Well, it's white, so it's already the best design ever. Still going behind my TV where no one will see it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nighthawk117 said:
So, in summary...the PS5 looks like a big vagina...ok, well who out there doesn't like one of those?

Ummm. Did you see the pussy lips on PS5?  They are bent outwards so if that is a vagina then PS5 is a total slut.  Who doesn't like loose pussy?  Me

Cobretti2 said:
Looks meh but I don't care as long as the games play fine.

In the end the way tv networks have been axing old movies and shows from their channels, who knows if that will be the final design. Waiting for some nutter to say that it reminds them of white people oppressing black people.

Comments like this are likely to start off topic bs in here.  Let's not.

DonFerrari said:
Funny that most seem to compliment the symmetrical one as better looking but then others will complain that the controller is symetrical.

That's not about looks though.

Around the Network

So wait.

Am I seeing this correctly? So if you put it on the side, does that mean the disc slot is not perfectly horizontal? Like, not parallel to the bottom (the side which is now a bottom) I mean?

Noticed a few comments about the controller

Are those clear acrylic style buttons and the d-pad ? (ie the harder plastic that is annoying lol)

vivster said:
Well, it's white, so it's already the best design ever. Still going behind my TV where no one will see it.

Do they make TVs that large?

archbrix said:
vivster said:

Do they make TVs that large?

Yeah, but usually for your local football stadium.