By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Persona 4 Golden coming to PC on June 13

What about Switch or PS4

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Day 1!

Is this the first mainline Persona game that has been ported to a platform other than Playstation?

Hopefully P5 eventually comes on PC and Switch. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Day 1!

Is this the first mainline Persona game that has been ported to a platform other than Playstation?

I wonder if they will also port SMT V whenever that comes out to other platforms as well

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Jranation said:

I wonder if they will also port SMT V whenever that comes out to other platforms as well

We know nothing about them game since they announced it during the Switch presentation in 2017. Knowing Atlus the amount of time they develop a game is the same amount of time to port a game. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Captain_Yuri said:

We know nothing about them game since they announced it during the Switch presentation in 2017. Knowing Atlus the amount of time they develop a game is the same amount of time to port a game. 

Yea that's true. It's kinda crazy how long they are taking to reveal any new info. Hopefully we will get a glimpse this year or next year.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Sweet, I've been hoping P4G would get ported and I don't have to wait too long to buy it either!

Chazore said:
I wonder why they are starting with 4 and not going from 1-4

Atlus doesn't like to acknowledge the existence of 1 and 2 too much.

Not sure I would double dip unless they did some updating. They should update it with some nicer graphics though, it is an amazing game and deserves more attention that would come with a bit of tweaking.

1h for the event

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Update

The game is available now on steam for U$19.99

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)