By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Persona 4 Golden coming to PC on June 13

Article

Atlus will release Persona 4 Golden for PC via Steam on June 13, multiple sources with knowledge of its release have told Gematsu.

The announcement is planned for PC Gaming Show 2020 on June 13, where Atlus will debut the PC version followed immediately by its release.

News of the PC version first leaked earlier today, after Twitter user Nitomatta pointed out a supposed SteamDB listing for the title, which SteamDB developer Pavel Djundik later confirmed is for Persona 4 Golden.

The PC version’s existence was further confirmed by industry well-knowns such as Niko Partners analyst Daniel Ahmad and Wario64, the former of which was first mention of the game’s June 13 release.

Another tweet by Nitomatta alleged the port has Denuvo security, which was promptly confirmed with the discovery of the Persona 4 Golden Denuvo support page.

The Persona 4 Golden Steam icons were also discovered.

On a related note, Twitter user SabiWabii, who has leaked accurate information in the past and was the first to tweet about Persona 4 Golden coming to PC today, alleges that an iteration of Persona 3 is also coming to PC. Gematsu has not heard anything to suggest this.

Source

Update

The game is available now on steam for U$19.99.

Here's the Launch Trailer

Last edited by Shikamo - on 13 June 2020

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Best Persona game no longer stuck on a dead system is a great thing.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Day 1!

Is this the first mainline Persona game that has been ported to a platform other than Playstation?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I wonder why they are starting with 4 and not going from 1-4

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I'd like to see a PS4/PS5 version.

Around the Network

I just noticed half the comments in Atlus's feed:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Cool! Now lets have it for either the PS4/5, or Switch.  One of my favorite RPG's on the PS2, watched the extras scenes on youtube, but would support it if it came to consoles.

I don’t usually play games on pc but this is definitely an exception and I will probably get it in a few months after the persona 5 royal effect dies down

And no Switch version, which makes far more sense.

I get the PC version, but why not Switch and PC, both of which have big audiences for RPGs?

Atlus can be so frustating sometimes.

Edit: I mean, the Switch version can also be announced at the same time, or a few hours later in the Nintendo twitter, but I'm not holding my breath.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

This can also means console porting.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."