By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II - Review Thread (MC: 93 / OC: 93)

Tagged games:

DonFerrari said:
John2290 said:
I think I might get it after seeing that gameplay, unless there is severe and genuine community backlash.

I considered cancelling my pre-order. But when they allowed 1 week prior reviews and the scores kept high I just relaxed and accepted to play it trying to like.

If you like the first game you'll most likely like this game as well. Ignore the leaks, politics and toxic behavior regarding the leaks. Most of the people talking negatively about the story didn't even like the game in the first place.

Around the Network
CuCabeludo said:

The hypocrisy of gaming journalism is glaring. Even Sony is playing double standards.

thequartering is a garbage channel with a clear as day agenda, that has attacked the game since it's first trailer - never going to give that trash a view

hinch said:
DonFerrari said:

I considered cancelling my pre-order. But when they allowed 1 week prior reviews and the scores kept high I just relaxed and accepted to play it trying to like.

If you like the first game you'll most likely like this game as well. Ignore the leaks, politics and toxic behavior regarding the leaks. Most of the people talking negatively about the story didn't even like the game in the first place.

I liked it, but prefer UC.

I like dark and survival horror, but for me the balance was lost somehow on the first game but sure I enjoyed my time on the first and have yet to be disappointed by ND.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Lafiel said:
CuCabeludo said:

The hypocrisy of gaming journalism is glaring. Even Sony is playing double standards.

thequartering is a garbage channel with a clear as day agenda, that has attacked the game since it's first trailer - never going to give that trash a view

Sony censoring games, especially from Japan, to please the SWJ media while making explicit SJW content in TLOU2 to please the same SJW media is worse.

It's the apex of the double standards.

Last edited by CuCabeludo - on 18 June 2020

CuCabeludo said:

~Video edited out~

The quartering is a special dude,he makes so much assumptions in all of his videos and sadly those assumptions are what keeps his arguments going and even more sadly is his fanbase(or a big part of it) consumes all he says as facts.

Last edited by Hiku - on 18 June 2020

Around the Network

I'll be pleased to give this game a 0 on MC just because of the hideous Sony double standards.

CuCabeludo said:

I'll be pleased to give this game a 0 on MC just because of the hideous Sony double standards.

giving out scores for a game you didn't play? now that's high standards lol

Lafiel said:
CuCabeludo said:

giving out scores for a game you didn't play? now that's high standards lol

I already watched this whole trainwreck gameplay on yt. Won't play it.

John2290 said:
I preorderd in an opiate haze, fuck me, I know I've just wasted 69,99. This game better be at least decent.

Maybe it will end like those divisive movies where the media gives high reviews but the public trash it. In a few hours the public score will be online on MC.

John2290 said:
...and, there we go, the community starts speaking up now that I've gone and wasted my money. First thing I see on Youtube is SomeOrdinarygamers trashing the game side of it and praising the story and I've been spoiled so the story isn't for me. The journey better is good at least. I'm such a dumbass, I knew this game would be a mistake and I did it anyway. Fuck digital preorders, they should be banned or allowed a refund for no reason up til release.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/playstation-store-information---pre-orders/how-do-i-cancel-a-pre-order-0/

if you haven't started downloading it you should be eligible for a refund if you act quickly