By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA big announcement that would shake the game Industry and the world is "Game Gear Micro "? What is your opinion?

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes, i am going to buy it 5 12.50%

Oh No 3 7.50%

Looking forward to it 1 2.50%

facepalm 31 77.50%

Total:40

It seems to be a bad habit of SEGA.
They always go in a weird direction without analyzing why the previous product was successful.

Around the Network

As my incorrectly opinionated ex used to say... Why so small?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

BTW, the big announcement is for tomorrow, this was just an appetizer. Sucks, but still the big shaking new is coming for tomorrow the 4th.

Amnesia said:
BTW, the big announcement is for tomorrow, this was just an appetizer. Sucks, but still the big shaking new is coming for tomorrow the 4th.

So our next disappointment is tomorrow. Noted!

I knew this wouldn't meet the hype, but this is even more dissapointing than I'd imagined.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Pretty bad for gamers, i wouldn't recommend them import those micro handhelds. It's for collectors for collectibles purposely.

Too bad they couldn't find the engineering genius to be able to put all of the games on the same device. I guess Technology just isn't there yet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I would have preferred the Sega Saturn mini a million times

Man, even when I try to temper expectations..... I'm still left feeling let down.

I wonder how long can you play with that before getting cramps.

It's like that micro arcade that SNK launched a year or two ago: Good idea marred by a terrible design.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.