By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of June?

Most anticipated new release of June?

Beyond Blue 2 0.18%

Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics 120 10.90%

Desperados 3 18 1.63%

The Last of Us Part II 624 56.68%

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 44 4.00%

Warborn 1 0.09%

One of the remasters 34 3.09%

One of the DLCs 19 1.73%

Something else 43 3.91%

Nothing this month 196 17.80%

Total:1,101

Pretty lousy month it looks like. Nothing.

I knew E3 was dying for years. It was going to end sooner or later anyway. Tho as a person of routine it will be an adjustment.

Last edited by Leynos - on 25 May 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Strange as it may sound, clubhouse games has me most interested. Trapped inside with the pandemic, having a bunch of classic boardgames easily accessible with convenient multiplayer is sounding kind of nice, especially since this isn't a full priced game.

Probably Command & Conquer remastered, though I'll wait for reviews (and a price tag) to see if it's another reforged disaster or not.

If last year's E3 was the last one we'll all be happier for it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Clubhouse Games. It didn't look interesting to me at first, because I thought it was only boardgames and cardgames. When I realized there are some motion control games thrown in there too, it became a much better deal to me. So, definitely Clubhouse Games.

Bonus: I like E3. I like having one intense week with tons of gaming reveals. It's exciting. It's an event. Gaming is supposed to be fun. Canceling E3 is canceing the fun.

Around the Network

If I didn't already have Trails of Cold Steel 3 on PS4, then it would be that. After that it's TLoU part 2 and C&C Remastered that I'm most looking forward to.

The Last Of Us Part 2. Hope its as good as the first one

Looks like my focus will be Xenoblade next month

For me it would have to be Outer Worlds on Switch, followed by TLoU2 on PS4.

Between those two and Xenoblade landing at the end of May, I am going to be busy leading up to PM and GoT.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Doubt I'll play anything other than Xenoblade in June, but if I do, it'll be to dabble in Command and Conquer Remastered.

Trails of Cold Steel III is the game I'm most interested in, but I'm still about halfway through the first on PS3/Vita, and I'm trying to plan it out so I'll hopefully finish part III a couple months ahead of part IV on Switch. So I won't be buying that until the end of year.