By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Results are in! It sold 1.32!)Prediction: Xenoblade Chronicles DE will sell 1.5 million units in it's first month

Do you agree?

Yes it will sell 1.5 million in a month. 13 35.14%

No it will sell less. 20 54.05%

Yes, but it will sell more! 4 10.81%

Total:37

This will definitely sell 1.5 million if not more, but in a month?...

Around the Network
MasonADC said:
derpysquirtle64 said:
I'll risk and vote yes. But the chances are slim considering that no game in the series even sold 1.5m LT

Xenoblade 2 is close to surpassing 2 million if it hasn’t already 

Nautilus said:
derpysquirtle64 said:
I'll risk and vote yes. But the chances are slim considering that no game in the series even sold 1.5m LT

XC 2 has currently sold more than 2 million units....

Well, VGC has it at 1.4m but it wasn't updated since early 2018. My bad.

And looking at VGC data it sold 1.4m in one month. So, 1.5m for XC DE should definitely be possible

derpysquirtle64 said:
MasonADC said:

Xenoblade 2 is close to surpassing 2 million if it hasn’t already 

Nautilus said:

XC 2 has currently sold more than 2 million units....

Well, VGC has it at 1.4m but it wasn't updated since early 2018. My bad.

And looking at VGC data it sold 1.4m in one month. So, 1.5m for XC DE should definitely be possible

No problem! And uh... VGC data is also wrong again lol

XC 2 did 1.06 in one month, as reported by Nintendo itself.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I think it has the potential to at least have that by the next quarter report (meaning sales by June 31st and we learn sometime in July). Announcements of that nature from Monolith aren't unfeasible beforehand, but again let us see in July.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Nautilus said:
JWeinCom said:
Seems possible but how would we know?

In july Nintendo will have their quaterly report.

Does the quater end on July first?

Around the Network

You're not tbone, but I'll bite.

With the lockdown, many are looking for something to play to pass time, so XC:DE will come at a perfect time to make this possible.

JWeinCom said:
Nautilus said:

In july Nintendo will have their quaterly report.

The quarter ends on June 30, and the quarterly report generally comes about 4 weeks later, so end of July. Though the report could be delayed again due to Coronavirus like the ast one did.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 23 May 2020

Bofferbrauer2 said:

With the lockdown, many are looking for something to play to pass time, so XC:DE will come at a perfect time to make this possible.

JWeinCom said:

The quarter ends on June 30, and the quarterly report generally comes about 4 weeks later, so end of July. Though the report could be delayed again due to Coronavirus like the ast one did.

The last one was already planned on May 7th, it wasn't delayed due to coronavirus

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

The hysteria of the fans makes them crazy and disconnected from reality. This game can be a wonderful legendary one, it will always remain a niche.
I vote for 3 millions total.

AlbiNecroxz said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

The last one was already planned on May 7th, it wasn't delayed due to coronavirus

That's because the date of the report is only released a couple weeks before, so at a time where the Coronavirus was already pretty active. Normally the report is at the end of the first month after the quarter, so that last one was at least a week later than usual.

Leynos said:
I wish but I highly doubt it. Hope I am wrong tho.

This is right where I'm at right now. I fully believe it will top 2M lifetime, maybe more, but I think 1M in the first quarter is a more reasonable goal. Even that is a long way from certain. 

I absolutely love the series and just put out a video that touches on Torna's visuals vs. XC2 at the end - https://youtu.be/fNIAIzjEPgo

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7