By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ¿Is this the PS5 running?

HollyGamer said:
If this is real, i refuse to buy PS5 even if PS5 has 30 teraflop.

It's as real if I peed in a pickle jar and said it was the cure for Coronavirus. The controller morphing is CG as is the LED screen buttons and everything else. Look how it moves. Remember the guy who killed himself last year? He faked a Switch controller before launch. Then we had those fake oval NX controllers. One looked CG and the other was 3D printed with badly photoshopped UE4 demo on the oval screen..cropped badly. (I don't know how anyone fell for those when one of them the analog stick looked molded to the unit and immovable) You're right tho if this was real, Sony would have a Wii U on their hands. A controller so expensive they can't sell separately from the system. A screen in the controller didn't work for a certain 3rd party controller for SNES. It didn't work for Dreamcast. Not for Wii U. The half steps Gamecube and PS3/PS4 took or Xbox Smartglass. It's just one of those ideas that cooler in theory than in practice. Sony isn't this stupid.

Last edited by Leynos - on 15 May 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

You need that controller to play CP2077.

Ori is headed to PS5....It's fake, but as fakes go, it was enjoyable. Love all the motorized sounds coming from the transforming DS5. It's like a...a Go-Bot or something.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Mati_Intrieri said:
Leynos said:

I don't know who the fuck Chris Brown is. Why not check John Smith as well. Only 1 John Smith/Chris Brown right? I never used Instagram. What is is the point of it? To spread BS?

Easy man.

Chris Brown is a musician, not a Youtuber. His instagram account has 62M followers not precisely because of gaming stuff. Maybe this is fake, maybe it's some kind of marketing move or maybe Sony gave him the console so he could post that video and people react to the design, without confirming it's real or not.

I just posted it because i found it interesting and no one was talking about it.

Chris Brown does music now? I only knew him as a boxer.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Mati_Intrieri said:

Easy man.

Chris Brown is a musician, not a Youtuber. His instagram account has 62M followers not precisely because of gaming stuff. Maybe this is fake, maybe it's some kind of marketing move or maybe Sony gave him the console so he could post that video and people react to the design, without confirming it's real or not.

I just posted it because i found it interesting and no one was talking about it.

Looks like he played in the NFL as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Brown_(running_back)

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
vivster said:

Looks like he played in the NFL as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Brown_(running_back)

That can't be him. He never runs back.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Mati_Intrieri said:
Leynos said:
Oh god here comes these threads of shitty Youtubers 3D printing fake consoles just like NX and Switch. Look the shit on the controller is superimposed onto it. The thing also moves in someone's hands like something that is hollow because it is. So his shit channel gets a few clicks momentarily. GAAAAAAWD I miss YT of 2010. Videos made with passion and love of gaming. No sponsors. No, smash that like button. No memberships. No fake reaction thumbnails. No reaction videos fake as fuck. No one was a millionaire being a moron to morons. Hell even console fakes used to be better. Nintendo ON anyone?

Check Chris Brown's official instagram account, no Youtubers trying to fake nothing here. The video is still there, I don't know.

All the dualsense controller images shown off have a touch pad.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Leynos said:
HollyGamer said:
If this is real, i refuse to buy PS5 even if PS5 has 30 teraflop.

It's as real if I peed in a pickle jar and said it was the cure for Coronavirus. The controller morphing is CG as is the LED screen buttons and everything else. Look how it moves. Remember the guy who killed himself last year? He faked a Switch controller before launch. Then we had those fake oval NX controllers. One looked CG and the other was 3D printed with badly photoshopped UE4 demo on the oval screen..cropped badly. (I don't know how anyone fell for those when one of them the analog stick looked molded to the unit and immovable) You're right tho if this was real, Sony would have a Wii U on their hands. A controller so expensive they can't sell separately from the system. A screen in the controller didn't work for a certain 3rd party controller for SNES. It didn't work for Dreamcast. Not for Wii U. The half steps Gamecube and PS3/PS4 took or Xbox Smartglass. It's just one of those ideas that cooler in theory than in practice. Sony isn't this stupid.

Can I have 2 urine-filled pickle jars, please?

OT: seems fake, honestly, and we often see fakes like these before a system is properly presented

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

RolStoppable said:
Looks too cool and stylish for a Sony product. Fake.

No way,Usually their designs are pretty cool.