By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ¿Is this the PS5 running?

Ohcomeon...

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

Why, yes it is, I've seen it!

vivster said:
Mati_Intrieri said:

Easy man.

Chris Brown is a musician, not a Youtuber. His instagram account has 62M followers not precisely because of gaming stuff. Maybe this is fake, maybe it's some kind of marketing move or maybe Sony gave him the console so he could post that video and people react to the design, without confirming it's real or not.

I just posted it because i found it interesting and no one was talking about it.

Chris Brown does music now? I only knew him as a boxer.

Ouch! - Rihanna

Signature goes here!

...and playing Fortnite. That makes the picture complete.

Hunting Season is done...

If I faked a console video I'd fake it with Metal Gear Rising 2 or Virtua Fighter 6.

Not Fartnite.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
HollyGamer said:
If this is real, i refuse to buy PS5 even if PS5 has 30 teraflop.

It's as real if I peed in a pickle jar and said it was the cure for Coronavirus. The controller morphing is CG as is the LED screen buttons and everything else. Look how it moves. Remember the guy who killed himself last year? He faked a Switch controller before launch. Then we had those fake oval NX controllers. One looked CG and the other was 3D printed with badly photoshopped UE4 demo on the oval screen..cropped badly. (I don't know how anyone fell for those when one of them the analog stick looked molded to the unit and immovable) You're right tho if this was real, Sony would have a Wii U on their hands. A controller so expensive they can't sell separately from the system. A screen in the controller didn't work for a certain 3rd party controller for SNES. It didn't work for Dreamcast. Not for Wii U. The half steps Gamecube and PS3/PS4 took or Xbox Smartglass. It's just one of those ideas that cooler in theory than in practice. Sony isn't this stupid.

Just let Trump know about your um cure, it will become so real that you will look like a pickle after they finish milking your urine.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 16 May 2020

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot