Which event got you more impressed?

Xbox Series X Gameplay Event 25 27.17%

Unreal Engine 5 PS5 Demo 67 72.83%

Total:92
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Lol what?

No, i'm fine.
Because no one believes your first post.

Fine by me if people don't want to believe in Epic China Engineers???

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Lol what?

No, i'm fine.

Boys and girls, might be time to abandon this discussion before it leads somewhere bad. :)

Captain_Yuri said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

You can't explain anything after all.

Not sure what needs explaining?

We know that the video is legit, the translation is legit and the people in the video are Epic China Engineers...

That's enough.
This is the Internet, so we can say what we like.
I'm fine because I know it.

CGI-Quality said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

No, i'm fine.

Boys and girls, might be time to abandon this discussion before it leads somewhere bad. :)

Agreed

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

No, i'm fine.

Fine by me if people don't want to believe in Epic China Engineers???

Believe the CEO's official remarks over random Chinese employees.

That's enough.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

No, i'm fine.

I was thinking the same thing
It's about time the mod came.

I'm not going to argue with him anymore, but it's hard to decide where to quit the argument.
I think I'll be here for a while.

Actually a bit sketchy thinking about it. The PS5 GPU should faster than 5700XT, which in turn should be more powerful than a RTX2070 Super.

I would take that statement with a grain of salt. A hearsay from some Chinese source / forums doesn't bring much confidence.

But anyway getting offtopic lol.

Captain_Yuri said:

Unreal Engine 5 is being optimized for 60fps

Epic China says you don't need PS5's SSD to run the demo, decent SSDs will do just fine.

Dunno if I have a decent SSD in my gaming laptop, this is what it can do

Only half as fast as the PS5 SSD in raw speed under optimal conditions.
Of course PS5 can also benefit from compression upping the data rate to 9 GB/S while directly reading into video memory.
For some reason my SSD suffers greatly from random access, perhaps that's normal or a windows thing?

It's much faster than the HDD at least which has it's own quirks. (Why is writing faster than reading?)
But it's obvious that random access is a death sentence for HDDs.

Anyway if this is a decent SSD (I don't know) then the ps5 is at least 3 times faster and can bypass reading things first to normal ram to transfer them through to vram afterwards.

SvennoJ said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Unreal Engine 5 is being optimized for 60fps

Epic China says you don't need PS5's SSD to run the demo, decent SSDs will do just fine.

Dunno if I have a decent SSD in my gaming laptop, this is what it can do

Only half as fast as the PS5 SSD in raw speed under optimal conditions.
Of course PS5 can also benefit from compression upping the data rate to 9 GB/S while directly reading into video memory.
For some reason my SSD suffers greatly from random access, perhaps that's normal or a windows thing?

It's much faster than the HDD at least which has it's own quirks. (Why is writing faster than reading?)
But it's obvious that random access is a death sentence for HDDs.

Anyway if this is a decent SSD (I don't know) then the ps5 is at least 3 times faster and can bypass reading things first to normal ram to transfer them through to vram afterwards.

The C drive certainly has a decent one. The problem is we won't really know a lot of things until the next gen systems launch and until then, we can only speculate as to how things will perform. At the very least for the first couple years after launch, I think most SSDs like yours will be fine. Once the cross gen phase goes away and engines really start getting optimized for next gen technologies. That's when people may need to upgrade for AAA games.

The one thing that no one should be able to refute is the fap worthy SSD that's in the PS5 since it really is hella fast.