By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last of Us Part II Story Trailer

DonFerrari said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Looks amazing and i cant wait, beware of watching this on YouTube cause you Will BE bombarded with the negative gaming youtube cunts that are trying to Milk the leaks everyday, fucking guys like the quartering and other trash do 2 to 3 videos a day trying to make this game to fail. What a fucking plague gaming youtube hás become.

Dont bother to reply to this comment cause i Will not enter this thread again

Isn't most of youtube a fucking plague though?

Yes, I had Persona 4 Golden spoiled for me right before I was planning to start it, because youtube decided to AUTOPLAY a Persona 4 video from the Persona 5 video I was watching (which I already finished).

Needless to say, in true douche bag fashion, the guy says a spoiler in the first sentence before I was even able to process what happened or react to save myself.

Also needless to say...I have not played more than 3 hours of P4G because of this, and it just kept nagging at my mind.  I am hoping I will forget one day...I don't think I will...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
Mr.GameCrazy said:
DonFerrari said:

Are you avoiding the leak as the plague same as many of us or have you read it?

I didn't read much spoilers tbh. The only spoiler I really remember is a big one, but I won't say it here.

I see. I haven't read any spoiler. I just know people are bad mouthing the game because of allegeded pandering.

Shiken said:
DonFerrari said:

Yes, I had Persona 4 Golden spoiled for me right before I was planning to start it, because youtube decided to AUTOPLAY a Persona 4 video from the Persona 5 video I was watching (which I already finished).

Needless to say, in true douche bag fashion, the guy says a spoiler in the first sentence before I was even able to process what happened or react to save myself.

Also needless to say...I have not played more than 3 hours of P4G because of this, and it just kept nagging at my mind.  I am hoping I will forget one day...I don't think I will...

The game is good and from what I talked to a friend that played a lot of persona games the storyline of all of them is quite similar so there isn't much spoiler to be had =p

But yes there is plenty of douches around.

Myself I only say I'll tell spoiler to some friends to piss them but never tell. I ask if the person have any interest on the content itself and if he mind me talking about that.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Shiken said:
DonFerrari said:

Clearly the problem is with your reaction times.  Git good.

JWeinCom said:
Shiken said:

Yeah yeah lol.

The bigger problem was that I was listening to the commentary and not watching the video, as I was driving to work early in the morning.  If I had the time to react, I should not be allowed behind the wheel of a car.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
JWeinCom said:

Yeah yeah lol.

The bigger problem was that I was listening to the commentary and not watching the video, as I was driving to work early in the morning.  If I had the time to react, I should not be allowed behind the wheel of a car.

Around the Network

I've been trying to avoid any spoilers, but it still happened regardless. One person with a profile pic on twitter and some comment I read by accident. Even if the ending or whatever isn't what I hope, the rest of the game will surely be great, including the gameplay.

pikashoe said:
Turning off comments is expected, but turning off likes and dislikes is kinda shitty.

lol the last vid of Neil had 80k dislikes and 25k likes. Last time Sony was like this I remember it was the first State Of Play. It had 12k dislikes and maybe 4k likes and Sony deleted it. Reuploaded with likes disabled.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

twintail said:

The graphics are just incredible, and running on a PS4pro no less.

Can't wait for this. Loved the first and this is probably my most hyped game of the last few years.

oof. Get some good airbags for that crash down to reality

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

DonFerrari said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

I didn't read much spoilers tbh. The only spoiler I really remember is a big one, but I won't say it here.

I see. I haven't read any spoiler. I just know people are bad mouthing the game because of allegeded pandering.

Shiken said:

The game is good and from what I talked to a friend that played a lot of persona games the storyline of all of them is quite similar so there isn't much spoiler to be had =p

But yes there is plenty of douches around.

Myself I only say I'll tell spoiler to some friends to piss them but never tell. I ask if the person have any interest on the content itself and if he mind me talking about that.

Pandering in itself is the least of the problems here, believe me.

Damage control fells strong here. Disabling likes and dislikes...