By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart North American Online Open Tournament - Win 2,500 My Nintendo Gold Points!

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2020/join-the-mario-kart-north-american-open-may-2020-tournament/

Players can take part in up to 24 races each day and will be scored based on their in-game ranking in each race. At the end of each day, the top eight players with the highest accumulated scores will receive 2,500 My Nintendo Gold Points!

Join the tournament on May 8 – 10 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. PT by selecting Online Play*, picking Tournaments, and then click on Search by Code. Once there, you can enter the day’s tournament code:

  • 5/8/2020: 2598-8511-0827
  • 5/9/2020: 1828-4413-4955
  • 5/10/2020: 1403-6422-4043

FYI.

I think this could be fun. Anyone else aiming for those sweet gold points?



Around the Network
Moren said:

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2020/join-the-mario-kart-north-american-open-may-2020-tournament/

Players can take part in up to 24 races each day and will be scored based on their in-game ranking in each race. At the end of each day, the top eight players with the highest accumulated scores will receive 2,500 My Nintendo Gold Points!

Join the tournament on May 8 – 10 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. PT by selecting Online Play*, picking Tournaments, and then click on Search by Code. Once there, you can enter the day’s tournament code:

  • 5/8/2020: 2598-8511-0827
  • 5/9/2020: 1828-4413-4955
  • 5/10/2020: 1403-6422-4043

FYI.

I think this could be fun. Anyone else aiming for those sweet gold points?

Hmmmm... doubt I could win anything, but I don't need that much of an excuse to play Mario Kart.



I'll play if you buy me MK8 Moren.



ARamdomGamer said:
I'll play if you buy me MK8 Moren.

I'll play if you buy me a Switch and MK8.

I don't want a Switch lite either.

#ChoosingBeggar



My Nintendo points are so worthless they are practically giving them away.



Around the Network

Isn't that $25 worth of eShop credit? That's not bad



 

tsogud said:
Isn't that $25 worth of eShop credit? That's not bad

It is! Pretty good excuse to go get a bunch of races in. You never know who will get it at the end of the day.



sethnintendo said:
My Nintendo points are so worthless they are practically giving them away.

Sounds like you still don't quite understand how gold points work nowadays. You've probably been too busy playing Animal Crossing to figure it out.

On topic: Moren, I too will play if you buy me a copy of MK8D.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Interesting, after all this time to have a tournament like this, but eh better late than never. My skills are not what they once were, but I might give it a shot anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, it says the tournament runs for 6 hours, but because there's a max possible amount of points you can get, you gotta start racing right away. I'm assuming they'll only give away gold points to the first 8 people who reached the highest score, rather than to everyone who reaches it.



Lonely_Dolphin said:
Interesting, after all this time to have a tournament like this, but eh better late than never. My skills are not what they once were, but I might give it a shot anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, it says the tournament runs for 6 hours, but because there's a max possible amount of points you can get, you gotta start racing right away. I'm assuming they'll only give away gold points to the first 8 people who reached the highest score, rather than to everyone who reaches it.

You think some peeps will manage to actually win 24 races in a row ?

Anywoo I'll partake in just to get some rust off my kart. Was always a good Top 3 in most races so I should get a nice score. (Unless it is 200CC racing lol)



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909