By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Of the two games being given out for free I think Uncharted is the more overrated.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
SvennoJ said:

After you die, yes.

which is just plain shit

Did you manage to save Aeris yet in FF7?

SvennoJ said:
kirby007 said:

which is just plain shit

no ty i rather waste my time in FF14

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
SvennoJ said:

no ty i rather waste my time in FF14

John2290 said:

Same, Played three hours and just just kept thinking of FF14, fortuitously they have a free campaign atm. 

Again

Journey is one of my favorite games of all time. The things I love most of the game is the soundtrack and the "multiplayer" element of the game. When I first played it, I didn't even know there was a online feature on it. I remember when I saw the first online player. I ran towards him but he was far ahead and got away, never to be seen again. Each player that I saw and interact with felt special because it was unexpected and unique. I felt that I wasn't alone in this adventure and that a stranger it's just a friend you haven't met.

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
Journey is one of my favorite games of all time. The things I love most of the game is the soundtrack and the "multiplayer" element of the game. When I first played it, I didn't even know there was a online feature on it. I remember when I saw the first online player. I ran towards him but he was far ahead and got away, never to be seen again. Each player that I saw and interact with felt special because it was unexpected and unique. I felt that I wasn't alone in this adventure and that a stranger it's just a friend you haven't met.

The first one is a plant ;) If you mean the one you see when you go to chapter 2 (I think)

If I remember correctly, when there is another player with you, the screen edge lights up slightly in the direction of the other player when you 'ping'

Hmm... I see people comparing it to Abzu which I enjoyed for what it was.

I may have to give journey a shot one day.

Bristow9091 said:
ironmanDX said:
Hmm... I see people comparing it to Abzu which I enjoyed for what it was.

I may have to give journey a shot one day.

Yeah they're very similar games, when Abzu came out it was pretty much known as Journey but under water... and that's actually very accurate, lol.

Similar and very different. I never finished Abzu, without the online player interaction it wasn't as much fun. Pretty game but not as good as Journey, soundtrack and online interaction made Journey a hit.

I liked Abzu more because of the isolated feeling

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
I liked Abzu more because of the isolated feeling

Abzu would be amazing in VR, I'll play it again if it gets the VR treatment next gen.