By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Journey Is Bad

now i know you shouldn't piss a gifted horse in the face.
but i died no matter the actions i took, how the fuck is that a journey, why would i replay it if its the same damn ending

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Your actions have meaning 😂

To be honest I don’t know much about the game but thought about picking it up since it’s free. I liked the MC in Super Time Force Ultra though.

Journey really is overrated. Uncharted Collection is good though.

I always thought it was too artsy for its own good

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I got lost in it. Never beat it. I remember finding someone to play with online but we got separated. I should give it another try.

Journey Rocks. Band and the game. I also loved Abzu as it was Journey underwater.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I thought it was a very zen experience. Would play again.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Definitely not my type of game to justify the 90+ review scores, but that is the same for many other games.

I will give it props its scared me worse then every recent horrorgame

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.