By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces Play At Home Initiative

I wonder if they will add more games to the initiative?

Around the Network
Conina said:
In Germany we get Knack 2 instead of Uncharted 1 + 3 HD.

Considering that many ps users bought the Uncharted franchise, this deal doesn't make any difference.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

An initiation like this should have a greater variety of games.

Cool gesture, but an even more meaningful gesture would be to make PS+ free for a month so people could play online together. (But that's too much revenue for Sony to be willing to lose, I guess).

Great News! Every Gamer should play the wonderful Uncharted-Collection !! :) 3 strong Games.
Journey is cool.

Around the Network
EricHiggin said:

Wait, isn't this more like 4 games in 2?

Yes, 4 Games - overall. Uncharted Collection = 3 Games.

John2290 said:
I came up with this idea before it was even labeled a pandemic and tweeted at Shuhei, that man stole my idea!

Make a new email account, tweet it to Shu, have him mail you, then send him your address and tell him you can't wait for your free launch PS5.

It's the least he could do right?

John2290 said:
EricHiggin said:

Make a new email account, tweet it to Shu, have him mail you, then send him your address and tell him you can't for your free launch PS5.

It's the least he could do right?

I just want the credit for helping save millions of lives.  

So you want the 1,000,000th model with a Shu thank you sig, to signify the lives saved?

If you really don't want the product, you could always auction it off for a covid related cause. That should get ya some credit.

John2290 said:
EricHiggin said:

So you want the 1,000,000th model with a Shu thank you sig, to signify the lives saved?

If you really don't want the product, you could always auction it off for a covid related cause. That should get ya some credit.

I'd prefer Shu calling it the Johns Play at home Initiative but I'm secure in myself enough to settle for the warmth I feel for bringing two free games to millions and single handedly saving the Indie game industry during a pandemic. 

Nope don't see that happening. John (117) is Master Chief. No way is it getting promoted as that. The meme risk is to great.

What about the VGC PAHI? All it would take is a shout out thread after that. It would be a big win all around that way.

I guess it's time I finally played Uncharted.