By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Report- Resident Evil 4 remake in development at M-Two for release in 2022

Ka-pi96 said:
Why not Dino Crisis though?

This!!!! I need a new one!!! 

Around the Network

Feelsbad that Capcom are neglecting Code V and Outbreak, as well as Dino Crisis. I was really hoping for one of those 3 getting a remake. I guess after 4, they'll remake 5 and then the terrible 6, while completely forgetting Code V and Outbreak.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Why remake this bs and not CV?

I hope not. Feels dumb. The point originally seemed to be to REmake games which were seriously outdated or not very accessible. I don't feel like I hear those problems in regard to 4. Code Veronica would make the next logical step (though, admittedly nowhere near as "outdated" as the PS1 games).

Also constant Remake culture is cancer.

Noice!

But honestly, why skip Code Veronica, the true RE 3? Story Wise, it's an extremely important game.Hopefully this game is partially wrong and CV is the 2022 game and RE 4 is release further down the line.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I hope not. Feels dumb. The point originally seemed to be to REmake games which were seriously outdated or not very accessible. I don't feel like I hear those problems in regard to 4. Code Veronica would make the next logical step (though, admittedly nowhere near as "outdated" as the PS1 games).

Also constant Remake culture is cancer.

Can't wait to play REmake 8 on the same gen RE8 releases on.

They forgot Code Veronica which is the true sequel to RE:2

Death Stranding, FF 7 remake , Next target is this.

This is getting a little out of hand.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
This is getting a little out of hand.

My thoughts exactly. Does RE4 really need a remake? Its been remastered a million times .. will it still have the same interest level? I for one am not excited by this one.