By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo banned Square from their offices for 10 years after FFVII went to PlayStation. EDIT: japanese business model is akin to Yakuza

Tagged games:

 

What do you think

Nintendo is God they never make a mistake 7 26.92%
 
Square the ones who to be blame 8 30.77%
 
I dont why i just hate Sony 2 7.69%
 
I 9 34.62%
 
Total:26

That agenda title change lol



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Um, I only think about the people who researched a lot about the history of mistakes from a company which they don't even like but somehow completely ignore/forget the history of mistakes from their favorite one.

The problem is, not everyone who criticize Nintendo , Sony or Microsoft means they hate the company. You need to learn to be open minded, is like you hate every critique and input people have towards Nintendo. jeesh  

And why do you only research about the history of mistakes from Nintendo to criticize them but not from Sony too?



HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

The problem is, not everyone who criticize Nintendo , Sony or Microsoft means they hate the company. You need to learn to be open minded, is like you hate every critique and input people have towards Nintendo. jeesh  

And why do you only research about the history of mistakes from Nintendo to criticize them but not from Sony too?

Read my first sentence on The OP, Polygon just shared old news and it came on my Tweet , probably it happened because FF7 remake is popular righ now. Jessh. You really suspicious to everyone. 



HollyGamer said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

And why do you only research about the history of mistakes from Nintendo to criticize them but not from Sony too?

Read my first sentence on The OP, Polygon just shared old news and it came on my Tweet , probably it happened because FF7 remake is popular righ now. Jessh. You really really suspicious to everyone. 

"really suspicious" I'm always suspicious about anything.

Again, can you show everyone your research about the history of mistakes from Sony too?



HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

Read my first sentence on The OP, Polygon just shared old news and it came on my Tweet , probably it happened because FF7 remake is popular righ now. Jessh. You really really suspicious to everyone. 

"really suspicious" I'm always suspicious about anything.

Again, can you show everyone your research about the history of mistakes from Sony too?

Just look at my past history and my thread also you can seach by yourself. I don't have time for you. 



Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

"really suspicious" I'm always suspicious about anything.

Again, can you show everyone your research about the history of mistakes from Sony too?

Just look at my past history and my thread also you can seach by yourself. I don't have time for you. 

OK, so for now i take it as you don't have the history of mistakes from Sony.



HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

Just look at my past history and my thread also you can seach by yourself. I don't have time for you. 

OK, so for now i take it as you don't have the history of mistakes from Sony.

??? Say what you will , but my thread always about news and what happened. You should watch Spawn wave , Yongyea and Review tech USA Youtube content creator, they always criticize every company and not aligned with one company.   



HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

Read my first sentence on The OP, Polygon just shared old news and it came on my Tweet , probably it happened because FF7 remake is popular righ now. Jessh. You really really suspicious to everyone. 

"really suspicious" I'm always suspicious about anything.

Again, can you show everyone your research about the history of mistakes from Sony too?

Being suspicious is good, but being blindly defending  one company is really bad. 



HollyGamer said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

"really suspicious" I'm always suspicious about anything.

Again, can you show everyone your research about the history of mistakes from Sony too?

Being suspicious is good, but being blindly defending  one company is really bad. 

You are the same when you defend FFXIII and Square.



HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

Being suspicious is good, but being blindly defending  one company is really bad. 

You are the same when you defend FFXIII and Square.

OK so now you are accusing  me as Square fanboy LMAO