By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Was Obon yesterday?

Around the Network
Marth said:
Great so see bigger movements again in COMG.

obon crazy

LETS GO!!!! HNK LE BLASTING OFF to take (tie) the #1 spot from itself. Total Kondo domination! All hail Kondo! All hail Kondo!

It's possible to stop flood with your shitty game ?
Thx.

HnK moving another 5 points today with 3 straight days of movement. Good for its final 10 days.

Around the Network

HnK's streak breaking after 3 days is too short with 7 days left. Lets see what its final weekend can do.

The Switch version of Atelier Ryza 2 is starting to gain distance from the PS4 version. It will be interesting to see how the battle will end.

Stock for ring fit but overall this week indicates a pretty big fall in Switch stock.
It was really high last week so it might still be at 80k this week.

I do not expect a week under 50k until next year tbh.

Quite a bit movement lately on COMGet, that's nice to see. Been too long with almost no movement there.

Switch is doing quite well there now, with FFCC and Atelier Ryza 2 outpacing their PS4 versions while keeping up on the SMT III side of things.

xMetroid said:

Stock for ring fit but overall this week indicates a pretty big fall in Switch stock.
It was really high last week so it might still be at 80k this week.

I do not expect a week under 50k until next year tbh.

Well, considering last week was Obon week, the drop was to be expected. I'm expecting ~75k for next week considering those numbers.

And I'm happy there's stock again for RFA.

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Switch is doing quite well there now, with FFCC and Atelier Ryza 2 outpacing their PS4 versions while keeping up on the SMT III side of things.

Yeah, the Switch pre-order performance with Ryza 2 has been impressive, though I think it's pretty disappointing that the Switch version of Captain Tsubasa hasn't appeared in the charts yet.