By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Gotta imagine we'll be seeing Persona 5 and Nier Automata Switch ports very shortly.

Around the Network

Everyone gets a 1-up

Mar1217 said:
theDX said:

This is the first time Forspoken has appeared on the chart, meaning it was at 3 or fewer pre-orders before the delay.

Wait, it's been delayed ? 

(Not that I'm surprised it happened, just haven't heard of it)

It was supposed to release a few months ago and was delayed to October. It's not a recent delay.

Poor Klonoa...

Ouch, Demon Slayer dropped out of the chart.

Around the Network

Yeah, probably Japan (Switch) and China (Steam) are #1 and #2 in terms of MonHun Rise Sunbreak sales.

Megiddo said:

Yeah, probably Japan (Switch) and China (Steam) are #1 and #2 in terms of MonHun Rise Sunbreak sales.

Wait China has Steam? I thought it was banned, and MonHun is popular in China? 

Mar1217 said:

Considering MH is especially huge in Japan. I guess most of the 2M copies of DLC sold were from there. Sound like a great performance so far !

This is the preorder charts... it doesn't even have the DLC

Shatts said:
Megiddo said:

Yeah, about half of the reviews for Sunbreak on Steam are in simplified or traditional Chinese.

Megiddo said:
Shatts said:

Yeah, about half of the reviews for Sunbreak on Steam are in simplified or traditional Chinese.

Ohhh, apparently Steam global is unavailable in China. So what we're seeing are either people in China using VPN, Chinese people outside of China, or places that uses Chinese language outside of China like... Taiwan...