By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Guess they were able to get more of the SAO LE available to order. Or maybe COMG unveiled a desirable store exclusive pre-order bonus.

Around the Network

Paper Mario yaaas
It should ramp up soon once we get the launch trailer or some more promo for the game.

Btw does anyone have had news of Boutros since he left ? I figured he would have checked in a few times by now. Hopefully nothing bad happened to him.

xMetroid said:
Btw does anyone have had news of Boutros since he left ? I figured he would have checked in a few times by now. Hopefully nothing bad happened to him.

He was last online in February. Unless he came checking without logging in, he didn't show up anymore in the last 5 months now.

I really hope he's fine, too. Hopefully he just needed to catch a break from VGChartz.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
xMetroid said:

He was last online in February. Unless he came checking without logging in, he didn't show up anymore in the last 5 months now.

I really hope he's fine, too. Hopefully he just needed to catch a break from VGChartz.

Yea hopefully:/

Anywayz.. good day for preorders

Around the Network

Clubhouse games doesn't want to leave anytime soon!

Clubhouse game is the type of game that no one was that excited about but will eventually buy it and will sell for a long time.

Good day for Paper Mario today

Paper Mario finally makes a decent gain.

Quite some movement this weekend on COMG, nice!