Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Fire Emblem game would you like to see remade for Switch?

Which game?

Radiant Dawn 6 33.33%

Path of Radiance 3 16.67%

Fire Emblem (GBA) 4 22.22%

Fire Emblem Famicom 1 5.56%

other 4 22.22%

Total:18

I'm not familiar with FE, I've only played 3 houses, but I liked the experience of playing the game over and over to see the same events from different perspectives. It eventually become the game I've spend more time playing on Switch and I'm still not able to beat the 4 routes so I'll probably need some more 50 hours I think

So whatever they remake for Switch I would appreciate another game with this length and with a story organized in different routes/paths, in my opinion this makes the games worthier and more replayable

Around the Network

Genealogy of the Holy War is obviously next in line, with maybe the GBA games next in line.

Why do people think they'll remake a game from 2013 in Awakening ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Genealogy of holy war. I guess i might be OK with the 3ds games being re released on switch as I skipped all the 3ds fire emblem games

Considering how good Echoes was I'd be down for remaking more of those early games that never came to the west. But I don't think there; really a need for a remake of any of the games from the GBA-onward.

7 or Path of Radiance.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Genealogy of the Holy War is obviously next in line, with maybe the GBA games next in line.

Remaking 7 year old games isn't exactly unusual these days.

Poliwrathlord said:

I finished playing through Three Houses last night for the first time and it made me think about how great a remake of a previous title would be in the Three Houses engine, akin to what they did with Shadows of Valentia.

Personally I would like to see Path of Radiance remade. The game is so expensive on the Gamecube so it's hard for people to experience the game and I just think it would be awesome to see it on Switch.

How about you guys?

Listen I love Three Houses, but they need to use Unreal Engine! DQ11 makes Three Houses look it came from a completely different generation while running on the same system.

Mar1217 said:

I know. I'm surprised at the amount of people saying Awakening. I was going to put it in the poll originally but refrained because I thought nobody would want a remake haha.

Ck1x said:
Poliwrathlord said:

I finished playing through Three Houses last night for the first time and it made me think about how great a remake of a previous title would be in the Three Houses engine, akin to what they did with Shadows of Valentia.

Personally I would like to see Path of Radiance remade. The game is so expensive on the Gamecube so it's hard for people to experience the game and I just think it would be awesome to see it on Switch.

How about you guys?

Listen I love Three Houses, but they need to use Unreal Engine! DQ11 makes Three Houses look it came from a completely different generation while running on the same system.

Cost effective wise, it was a better choice at the end for Koei to simply use the same engine from FE Warriors.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I've only played Awakening, Fates and 3H. So idm what the next FE game is as long as they keep that character management features.

Pocky Lover Boy!