Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best graphics from 6th gen

Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy XII, and Final Fantasy X for PS2.

Wind Waker and Metroid Prime for gamecube.

Conker live and reloaded for xbox.

Around the Network

Man, reading over and thinking back to games like RE4, F-Zero GX, Starfox Adventures, and Rogue Squadron 2 & 3 reminds me just how much of a little beast the Gamecube was hardware-wise.

It just seemed to churn out gorgeous graphics so effortlessly.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

RE remake, Star Fox Adventures (still hate the game :P), F-Zero GX, Luigi's Mansion, FFX and of course SMT Nocturne !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
RE remake, Star Fox Adventures (still hate the game :P), F-Zero GX, Luigi's Mansion, FFX and of course SMT Nocturne !

Resident Evil and Resident Evil Zero were amazing at the time. I thought they were as close to photo realism as gaming was ever going to get!

mZuzek loves to pre-order

Some more not yet listed:

Xbox: Forza Motorsport

Multiplatform: Burnout 3, Burnout Revenge

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

On PS2 I was most impressed by God of War 2, Primal, Hitman Blood Money. I think it's amazing that they managed to port Deus Ex although big sacrifices were made.

Visit my eBay stampers store: eims-stampers

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

d21lewis said:
Mar1217 said:

Resident Evil and Resident Evil Zero were amazing at the time. I thought they were as close to photo realism as gaming was ever going to get!

The pre-rendered backgrounds were also incredibly looking which meant they could also play with the tones and lighting effects more.

Even today, REmake has the best atmosphere from any RE titles imo.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

In terms of 3D graphics, this was the generation where, to me at least, it's best looking games still look nice today.

I can still boot up RE4 or Metroid Prime 2 and find it pleasant to look at in spite of showing its age.