By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Bidens campaign dead? (EDIT: Well, this was turned around completely.)

Is Biden's campaign no longer viable?

Yes, his campaign is dead! 31 46.27%

His campaign is badly hur... 15 22.39%

He will take a small hit,... 5 7.46%

No, this result will not hurt his campaign. 7 10.45%

Donald Trump will win the democratic primary! 9 13.43%

Total:67

Around the Network
John2290 said:
I didn't pay much attention until recently and took the stutter story without actually seeing the man speak, that is not a stutter. This man is in the early stages of dementia, I seen it with my granny, it's exactly the same behaviour in conversation before the one day happened that pushed it into a daily recurring part of her life. It's not word substituting. It's not a stutter. This man needs the people around him to stop dragging this out and let him have some dignity in his old age. He has accomplished enough and they want to tarnish it for political game, I feel really bad for Biden.

John2290 said:
Moren said:

I do. After seeing that CNN clip... oh, you think I have a dog in the fight. Nah, I'm Irish and don't have to pick a side. I mainly view US politics, like most of the world, as an entertaining sport and I feel bad for this player, he got the raw end of this and could have retired in some form of accolades in the histroy books, now his entire lifes work and legacy is in jeopardy because of these clowns around him pushing him on when he clearly needs rest to avoid the oncoming dementia. Stress, falls, strain, they all can trigger a rest of life daily recurring hell for an older person. He needs to be looked after and given some time to get his affairs in order, spend time with his family and have some peace afterward. Full on dementia in the public eye, on TV is something I wouldn't even wish on George Bush or Tony Blair. 

Aha. No concern trolling at all.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241558/cmon-do-you-all-really-hate-trump/