By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your saltiest moderation?

Leynos said:
ironmanDX said:

Just call me a xbot fanboy. That'll do it. Unless it won't because I gave you consent... Maybe I need a way to instigate it... 

Umm... Don't do it? 

You'll hurt my feels?

Blinx is a better platformer than Celeste. It has tighter controls and the skill celing dumps on celeste. 

I'd call you a bot but then I would not be throwing an insult. I'd finally have a friend who is also made of metal like me.

So if I call you an Xbot. Would that mean you have the uncle Kracker X factor?

I'd rather watch one night in chyna.  

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:
Never been moderated so I'm salty because I don't have anything to show in this thread.

I gave this post an 'Agree' and everyone may know it.

I haven't been moderated in years, and when I was it was justified. At least in the sense that you're not allowed to call a troll a troll.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8157793

RIP

ironmanDX said:
ARamdomGamer said:
Never been moderated so I'm salty because I don't have anything to show in this thread.

Just call me a xbot fanboy. That'll do it. Unless it won't because I gave you consent... Maybe I need a way to instigate it... 

Umm... Don't do it? 

You'll hurt my feels?

Blinx is a better platformer than Celeste. It has tighter controls and the skill celing dumps on celeste. 

Is ok, I'm a drone fanboy.

And there is a good number of platformers that have tighter controls than Celeste, so there is a chance I wouldn't disagree there.

ARamdomGamer said:
ironmanDX said:

Umm... Don't do it? 

You'll hurt my feels?

And there is a good number of platformers that have tighter controls than Celeste, so there is a chance I wouldn't disagree there.

I hope they make a TMS sequel.

Around the Network
Moren said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Dude, Celeste is still excellent.

Moren said:
ARamdomGamer said:

So do I.  Won't happen but I'd love to have one again from Atlus. I'm also a Persona fan so even games that are similar from Atlus in even the smallest of ways have my attention.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

09/17/12 17:45 sega4life Warning Sig Length (Your sig is to large, please make it smaller)

How DARE he criticize my sig length! (Yeah it's the only one I've got...)

Signature goes here!

Barkley said:

I haven't been moderated in years, and when I was it was justified. At least in the sense that you're not allowed to call a troll a troll.

RIP

Heh I've also been reprimanded for doing the same. Even trolls have rights!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Barkley said:

RIP

Heh I've also been reprimanded for doing the same. Even trolls have rights!

Trolls have the right to live in a cave and eat fish all day long.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3