By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Switch Console

It is gorgeous yea. Will definitely sell a lot and with a new demographic that switch didnt really touch on yet.

Around the Network

This looks absolutely breathtaking.

I can tell you I'd buy it if I had the money. I love the finish on the back of the console and those colors are DAYUM in every extension of the word .

Last edited by Metallox - on 31 January 2020

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

It's very cute indeed, the pastel colors match the easy going nature of the game.

So cute...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Looks like I'm the only one that hates it.

so that's the new switch sku

It’s adorable :)

I’ve been tempted too. I will probably pass though and trade up if/when Nintendo releases a Zelda-themed system.

I think this will move a good amount of hardware (AC by itself will move a lot too, of course).

I don't even like Animal Crossing and I think it's gorgeous!

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

It blows my mind that this wasn't revealed in a Nintendo or Animal Crossing Direct. I'm also surprised it doesn't include the game. At least it looks awesome.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima