By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 25 January 2020

RolStoppable said:
Keiji said:

What is Animal Crossing ?

Nintendo's response to Sony's PS3 application PS Home.

I didn't know.

I wasn't a big fan of PS Home.

Last edited by Keiji - on 29 January 2020

Around the Network
Keiji said:

Imagine Final Fantasy VII Remake impact. Best game ever impact. I can see the revolution uprising.

I get you're excited about FF7 Remake but you don't need to keep spamming posts like this in every vaguely related thread.

loy310 said:
Damn, XB aint reaching 50 million.
PS4 LT 118 if its lucky.

118m is a guarantee, I believe it can go over 125/130m by the end, it will be a cheaper alternative for the ps5, especially in the emerging markets. 
ps1 sold 30m after PS2 launched, PS2 sold 50, ps3 sold I believe was 10m? PS4 still has plenty of legs between now and then even tho it’s slowed down a lot  

12m between now and the end of the life, meaning PS4 would have to drop off a cliff all of a sudden at one point. 

Xbox should pass 50m comfortably but, I don’t see it going pass 55m. 

Same for PS4 i though for a long time it would to around 125 but now i doubt it will go above 120

CGI-Quality said:
Chicho said:

Same for PS4 i though for a long time it would to around 125 but now i doubt it will go above 120

It has 14M to do that. It will sell roughly 10M in 2020 alone (which would leave it with 4-5M to pass 120M). Math people, do it! :P

Man after ALL THIS TIME, some people still underestimate the power of the PlayStation...

Around the Network

Personally I don't see Xbone selling less than 50m or PS4 less than 130m.

They still have another 10 months before they're replaced, and systems don't just stop selling overnight when their successors come out.

curl-6 said:

They still have another 10 months before they're replaced, and systems don't just stop selling overnight when their successors come out.

There you go.

Did I mention FF VII Remake already ?

curl-6 said:

Wii U sold 4000K global weekly in the weeks before Switch launch. That's almost stopped selling :P

And XBO will be not far away from Wii U weekly numbers the months before the successor launches. But as far as we know, XBO will get software support after Series X launch. That could help.

Last edited by siebensus4 - on 30 January 2020

siebensus4 said:
curl-6 said:

Wii U sold 4000K global weekly in the weeks before Switch launch. That's almost stopped selling :P

Yeah but the Wii U was a special case, it was a corpse years before it was even replaced lulz

4 millions? that seems untrue.