The Last Of Us: Part II 7 35.00%

Ghost of Tsushima 1 5.00%

Crysis Remastered 0 0%

Black Ops: Cold War (Next... 0 0%

Demon's Souls 2 10.00%

Spider Man: Miles Morales (Next Gen only) 0 0%

Cyberpunk 2077 (PC only -... 9 45.00%

Total:20

^ i saw the DF vid, we must wait for the next gen of GPUs for it to run reasonably

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

texture detail is nice, but I'm just disappointed in the lighting. LoD's have been greatly improved over the original game and reflections are actually decent.

Sucks I'll never get to play it though.

I might try posting some shots of Terminator Resistance, since the devs tweaked some of the game's visual settings, and I can play the game without that god awful CA effect crammed in. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 18 September 2020

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Just a heads up in case you were still planning to try out FS 2020, the latest patch (patch 2) has been a big downgrade in visuals. It runs better (for some, not all) but it seems MS has sacrificed LOD ranges, caching and lighting. I can compensate a bit by turning sliders up, yet those already playing at 4K Ultra are noticing huge downgrades. Hopefully the next patch will revert a lot of the downgrades as well as fix the night lighting which is pretty bad atm. I'm going back into the graphics menus, trying to find a new balance between fps and fidelity.

Ok... this is an awesome thread.

Been using photo mode more than any other feature on current platforms.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

Are we ready to talk about Demon's Souls in two months?

No ray tracing or 4k/60fps so that doesn't bode to well for next gen. Shots look good though, but with new engines being in development 1080p might become the standard for PS5 real quickly for 60 fps games after a whole of 1440p being the standard. On the other hand 1080p/60fps is better than sub 1080p/30fps.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 01 December 2020

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
the-pi-guy said:

Are we ready to talk about Demon's Souls in two months?

No ray tracing or 4k/60fps so that doesn't bode to well for next gen. Shots look good though, but with new engines being in development 1080p might become the standard for PS5 real quickly for 60 fps games after a whole of 1440p being the standard. On the other hand 1080p/60fps is better than sub 1080p/30fps.

Are you seriously basing how the whole Gen will play out on console launch games?

Demon’s Souls remake developer already stated that they left Ray Tracing out of the title due to budget and time constraints, as well as how leaving it out didn’t affect the artistic vision they had for it, so it wasn’t worth pursuing for this particular titles.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 01 December 2020

the-pi-guy said:
Qwark said:

There is a mode that runs up to 4K at 60 fps.  

It's way too early to make assumptions about what to expect. So far seeing a mix of 4K30, 1440p60, 4K60 is in the ball park of what similar PC hardware was doing. 

They said no ray tracing because they have a small team and were focused on different things. This doesn't really tell us how well RT works. 

I thought it ran in 1440p/60 fps or 4k/30fps based on the demo. Appearently the final code can run up to 4k/60 fps. Which is fine especially with the upscaling options available today like checkerboarding. From what I heard ray tracing is very stressful for the hardware. So I did expect it was present since the game isn't native 4k/60 fps.

It isn't though, but perhaps it does come very close, hopefully at times a bit closer than 1440p/60fps. It does make me worry a bit for the longlevity of PS5 though. The new big engines UE 5 have yet to be released and this one of the first big non cross gen games which isn't hold back by Xbox One and PS4. I was kind of hoping it would hit that native 4k/60 fps, with some situational ray tracing. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/09/demons_souls_ps5_demo_running_1440p_60_frames-per-second

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Now that the gen started is there any more personal stuff you can divulge without breaking yours NDAs? @CGI-Quality

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

While the terrain is a hit and miss based on available source data, the lighting and weather system is out of this world in FS2020

Next gen open world games should really step up their game with dynamic weather.