By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

As far as I remember, I think maybe Jez Corden said that it's not on Remedy actually. Because Remedy single player part is done. It's on Smilegate and MP part why the game is still not released.

Lol, I actually completely forgot that Crossfire X had a Multiplayer component but it's F2P right? Should just release the Campaign separately then.

Original Crossfire is just a Korean Counter-Strike clone and yes it's F2P. So, would be surprising if Crossfire X will not be F2P.

Around the Network

Halo Infinite release date leaked through Italian MS Store page

December 8th eh? Makes sense, was hoping it would just come in November but I guess MS wants Halo as far away from CoD as possible (without flat out delaying it to next year )

*becomes increasingly worried* Hope it has a good showing today.

Side note: Dealer Gaming said he heard Perfect Dark might be there. I seriously doubt it but hey, some speculation.

Wow. I was ready for them to maybe miss that anniversary date by a few days or even a week, but to drop the game all the way back to December 8th...they really are coming in HOT with this game, despite everything that won't be there at launch. It just builds up the idea in your mind that this game is only launching this year for the sake of launching this year. Please god let this shit be good.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

Threw 100 on Rest of December, just to help diversify the bets.

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

December 8th eh? Makes sense, was hoping it would just come in November but I guess MS wants Halo as far away from CoD as possible (without flat out delaying it to next year )

It is coming in hot but also yeah, November was always awkward, 15th is still close to CoD and if you delay it beyond the 15th then you're almost certainly screwed to win any awards at TGA's as the cut-off date is 15th-20th, not as if Halo would win GOTY anyway but a few smaller awards could have been possible, Black Friday this year shouldn't really be a consideration with how shit stock is and they have Forza Horizon anyway so they don't need Halo for that, might as well take all the time you can get.

But one day after Dying Light 2, Lol.

ice said:

*becomes increasingly worried* Hope it has a good showing today.

Side note: Dealer Gaming said he heard Perfect Dark might be there. I seriously doubt it but hey, some speculation.

Lol #Doubt.

I don't really like this mindset of "oh Halo could never win GotY anyway." Like, why not? Overwatch won GotY, and it was literally just a MP game. It's been over half a decade since the last Halo game, and last I checked, truly great Halo games have always been some of the most beloved games out there. There's no reason that a sick Halo game couldn't at the very least be nominated for GotY, especially considering that this year has actually been fairly light on huge AAA releases.

I personally prefer December 8 release date more than potential November 15. Yeah, it sucks that they didn't manage to launch it on 20th anniversary date, but November is already so stacked, that it would have probably meant that I wouldn't have.played Halo at launch if it launched in November. So, yeah, for me December 8 looks better.

Yes, Halo release date is bad news to anyone looking forward to Dying Light 2, but you can still hope thet Dying Light 2 gets delayed to 2022.

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah I do hope Dying Light 2 is delayed now, I think it will be fine either way, their fanbases are very different, very different genres but they'll still be some overlap and it's weird as Microsoft has marketing to Dying Light 2, Techland must be thinking "Wth?" right now.

Imagine partnering with MS to market your game, showing up on their Gamescom stream and everything to hype up your game, only to find out MS is coming for your neck a day later...by announcing their biggest game is coming out a day later

Phil is like "This is what you get for not wanting me to buy you!"