By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DroidKnight said:
EspadaGrim said:

Mass Effect 2 is on my list of greatest games of all time, for the trilogy Mass Effect imo has the best story and villains and Mass Effect 3 has the best combat. The fact that you get to play it with all the DLC and a revamped ME 1 is a bonus, also if you end up enjoying the franchise i would still recommend picking up Mass Effect Andromeda despite its reception it’s still a good game imo.

Yep, I did.  For a hair over 5 bucks that is basically free.  It's still about that same price right now.  

Should I play this after the 3 or before?  Or in between?

It’s better if you play after the original trilogy.

Around the Network

Xbox One finally hit 50 million units sold according to this site.

Would love a Quantum Break sequel set in the same world as Alan Wake and Control but highly unlikely :(

I imagine 90% of the SQE studios/teams would hate the idea of being bought by sony, as they would end up being closed (niche sales, lack of ww appeal), MS would support them for game pass, clearly even from a human standpoint, MS would be the best choice.

disregard 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 15 April 2021

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

https://www.bloomberg.co.jp/news/articles/2021-04-15/QRMDZEDWRGG401

Bloomberg Japan reporting that several interested parties are looking to acquire Square Enix, citing 2 bankers familiar with the matter. I wonder if Microsoft is one of the interested parties? I sure hope so.

I doubt Square Enix would sell to Microsoft unless they offered a lot more than other potential buyers. Sony makes the most sense with their close relationship. 

Square Enix is a public company and they will sell to the highest bidder, if MS are interested then they will 100% counter whatever offer Sony would make.

Also I just don’t believe that Sony would even make a bid at all, if they were to be acquired by them then they would definitely close down a lot of studios.

VersusEvil said:

I don't even see what Microsoft would get out of buying Square Enix, they'll "honour" existing deals so thats no FF7R, FF16, Triangle, Babylon's Fall, Forspoken on Xbox. But maybe Wonderworld 2 will be greenlit ....

They would assure that wouldn't happen again for starters.

Plus they would have dozens of games to port to xbox that skipped the system over the years, to fill game pass. 

Honestly I would rather MS buy Square Enix Europe to get Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal with those IP’s and then make a bid for Capcom if they are interested in acquiring a Japanese publisher.

Capcom together with bandai namco are the 3rd party jp publishers that feel the most 3rd party to me, like EA or Activision west wise, majority of the games tend to be multiplatform already.

On Xbox shoes I'd always go to publishers that skip xbox on some (to most) games, which is just about every publisher but those 2.

ED is now saying that’s Sony is also interested but I honestly doubt that it would happen, MS would outbid them If to prevent that from happening and I can’t see Sony dropping over 8 billion for Square Enix.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Shpeshal_Ed/status/1382925399856881666?s=20