By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yea I like Netflix and I've been a subscriber for years. Don't know the quality of most of their shows as I don't watch many of them, but The Witcher, Better Call Saul and Mindhunter have been brilliant.

Not sure about games as shows though.. almost all movie adaptions have been garbage :P Alone in the Dark anyone?

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Yea I like Netflix and I've been a subscriber for years. Don't know the quality of most of their shows as I don't watch many of them, but The Witcher, Better Call Saul and Mindhunter have been brilliant.

Not sure about games as shows though.. almost all movie adaptions have been garbage :P Alone in the Dark anyone?

Man, Mindhunter is so good....can't believe Fincher decided he didn't wanna keep doing it. 

Angelus said:
KiigelHeart said:

Man, Mindhunter is so good....can't believe Fincher decided he didn't wanna keep doing it. 

Well.. fuck.. this news ruined my evening :(

KiigelHeart said:
Angelus said:

Well.. fuck.. this news ruined my evening :(

Sorry, thought you knew....but yea. For me, I literally found out a week after I binged the whole show lol. Brutal. Stupid ass director.

Ryuu96 said:
$13.9bn profit for the quarter, $138bn in the bank, up from $136bn...Gotta make back that Zenimax money ASAP dou.

Lol and just like that, they bought Zenimax for nothing and pocketed several billion in the process 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Series S and X are still available to preorder in my country, since September 23rd.

Saudi Arabia is not exactly a core Xbox market. While it would be nice if Xbox sold well there, I can't say I'm surprised that it's not, Xbox needs better marketing to do well in those countries. I will say that I went through every Amazon site a few days after Xbox preorders opened, it was sold out on all of them, including Amazon Saudi Arabia, but I guess that it's still available at other retailers in Saudi Arabia, or that there was a restock at some point? 

Edit: It's in stock on Amazon Saudi Arabia now, definitely wasn't the day that I checked, that day I checked it was out of stock and ranked high on the bestsellers chart.

Xbox was alive during 360 era but, like most countries, died during the current gen. Advertisements is marginally better this time around but still it is not half as good as PlayStation. They've yet to advertise GamePass in a big way in the region for some reason. 

Does the UK give a lot of tax breaks for videogame developers? The sizes of some of the studios there is pretty insane some are pushing over 300 despite not really having many Successful/Impactful games under their belt.

At this point it might be better if MS just cancels the XB1 version of the game.

Glad MS starting to clean house at 343. Their management, communication within itself, and making deadlines has a lot to be desired

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Ryuu96 said:

Does this mean that the long standing rumor that the PS5 doesn’t have full RDNA 2 features true?