By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Holy shit. I get Xcloud for free since I all ready am GP Ultimate. MS you outdid yourself, by far the most consumer friendly of the big 3.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

And this is how you sell GPU when gold is gone👀 I’m just saying

Also, I actually liked the xCloud name lol

twintail said:
sales2099 said:
Holy shit. I get Xcloud for free since I all ready am GP Ultimate. MS you outdid yourself, by far the most consumer friendly of the big 3.

PSNow has streaming and the downloading of PS4 games at one fixed price.

Surely MS offering the same is only natural?

is ghosts or tlou2 in psnow?

if ryuu wasn't online if would have called you a troll, but now i wont

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah I expected xcloud to be free of you already own the games or are a sub of gamepass. Good news regardless.

twintail said:
kirby007 said:

is ghosts or tlou2 in psnow?

if ryuu wasn't online if would have called you a troll, but now i wont

I see someone had decided to take my comment and make it about something else.

I shouldn't be surprised though. 

Anyways since I clearly need to make a very clear comment even clearer for you, I will:

I'm not talking about 1) the line up of xcloud or PSNow, therefore I am not 2) pitting them against one another.

I am saying, in the clearest sense, that MS adding the cloud streaming ability at no extra charge is only natural thing to do as PSNow doesn't force an additional charge on users for that functionality.

BUT YOU FUCKING ARE COMPARING THEM

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Wonder if we can reach 9,000 in July...

Looks like that will be reached, question is how close to 10,000 will it get?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

twintail said:
sales2099 said:

PSNow has streaming and the downloading of PS4 games at one fixed price.

Surely MS offering the same is only natural?

That’s true. Figured the added server costs alone would mean an extra $5.

But what really sets it apart is the day 1 first party. I can play new games right away with Xcloud while they download in the background. In a age where file sizes will be bigger then ever this really appeals to me, and will save a ton of time and money going the Xbox route. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

twintail said:
kirby007 said:

BUT YOU FUCKING ARE COMPARING THEM

Lol please learn to read to what you reply to.

I never said I wasn't comparing them. The simple fact that I am highlighting a similarity between the two obviously means I'm comparing them.

You're the one trying to turn this into some fanboy console war, which is pretty sad.

i wasn't the one taking 2 different services and making a fallacy by claiming if one of them does something its logical the other should do the samething

trunkswd said:

Microsoft Flight Simulator PC Physical Edition comes on 10 discs! Is that some sort of record? Seems odd it is releasing DVDs and not blu-ray discs. Are blu-ray drives not common in PCs?

a standalone dvd player is cheaper

trunkswd said:

Microsoft Flight Simulator PC Physical Edition comes on 10 discs! Is that some sort of record? Seems odd it is releasing DVDs and not blu-ray discs. Are blu-ray drives not common in PCs?

I'm 100% digital since 10 + years but I find this really epic ahah.
I almost want to get it just to have that nice Flight Simulator box on my shelves :)