By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

MS could be in discussions to acquire Team Bloober, a commenter in this Reddit post (user Imilka) posted a link in polish that Team Bloober has picked up a short list of advisers for the M&A process. https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/hbkllz/rumor_unverified_dev_states_that_microsoft_has/

https://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/BLOOBER-TEAM-S-A-Wybor-short-listy-doradcow-przy-potencjalnym-procesie-M-A-dla-Bloober-Team-S-A-7900607.html

Idk if it’s legit but someone should look into this.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Tweet Klob, see what he thinks.

If that site is legit then it does appear someone is trying to acquire Bloober and as they're a public company, all this stuff has to be disclosed as it happens.

According to the page the dude posted there are 3 US, 2 Poland and 1 UK companies trying to buy Bloober.

Ryuu96 said:
Also I'm fine with the Cyberpunk delay, wasn't planning on playing it until Series X anyway.

@shiki don't hate on overrated games please

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I like the EA Play format.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Anyone here game on an OLED TV? I'm considering upgrade options ahead of next gen, and just wondering how much burn in concern there actually is.

5 years in on an LG OLED - no issues.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

God EA can't do anything right lol

"But before we go, here's one last game!"
Proceed to show no trailer, no gameplay, no screens, no concept art, no nothing for said game
10/10

Last edited by Angelus - on 18 June 2020

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
I like the EA Play format.

I hate it.

The games weren't really exciting and some interviews went a bit long but besides that the production was great. I think MS should copy it but with better games, and quicker interviews.

Angelus said:
God EA can't do anything right lol

"But before we go, here's on last game!"
Proceed to show no trailer, no gameplay, no screens, no concept art, no nothing for said game
10/10

Yup. The least they could have done was show some screenshots or a logo.

Ryuu96 said:
(also team is on target with hiring, soon to be 110 people studio, as I previously said next phase is to integrate W3 team and further expand on it. So we can say that "pre-production" and shaping up of the IP will be complete in September. Team will double up in next few years (and a little bit more), people will be shocked with size for next inXile's project.)

Stop trying to hype me up for a 2024 game man. That's not cool.