By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jason1637 said:

God I hope so. 20 games sends a strong message. Xbox will obliterate the idea that they are lacking first party games. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Project ReFantasy would be really nice, especially considering that Persona games producer is working on it. Another Japanese game that comes to mind and which I personally would like to see on Xbox is the new Guilty Gear.

Well, at least Arc put Xbox on their latest poll, where it got almost 11% so far, about half of Switch. Maybe Arc will start supporting Xbox more next gen.

Wow, ArcSys remembered Xbox exists....

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Also he updated it

Spoiler!
He meant to say Remaster instead of Remake
Spoiler!
Honestly I wasn't expecting a remake. All 3 games in one package would not be feasible for a remake, they'd spend more on the budget of remaking all 3 at once than they would make on the sales at $60. Only way we would get remakes is if they did them one at a time. When they say remaster though I hope that it's more than a simple 4K uprez and 60 fps target, I would like to see them make some graphical upgrades, kind of like the recent CoD remasters have some graphical upgrades but aren't full on remakes. 

And some interface changes at a minimum, particularly for Mass Effect. Even the PC port of ME1 significantly improved on Xbox ME1.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Mass Effect 1 is the only game that needs to be reworked especially the gunplay.

interested to see the graphical changes though.

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Mass Effect 1 is the only game that needs to be reworked especially the gunplay.

interested to see the graphical changes though.

Jez is with us: 

https://twitter.com/jezcorden/status/1258189403236839427?s=21

It’s going to suck when they fix the equip any armor glitch, hope that put in all of the unused Human Armors and Medium Phantom armor in the game.

ME3 also better include all of the N7 equipment that you got for the collectors edition.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 07 May 2020

Around the Network

I think the key thing from that logo is they use Optimized which makes it sound like it's built for Series X first compared to "Xbox One X enhanced" which gives off a this was upgraded from the base console vibe.

Fuck, can't help but get excited. Think I am going to have to stay up and watch the show. Going to be tired tomorrow!

Anyone making a thread? Won't be anything like E3 but hopefully a few good announcements.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I'm positively surprised it's not during the late evening as usual.

Dunno why I would need to keep my expectations low. We're getting to see some AAA third party stuff. AC Valhalla is already reason enough to watch the show. Just because it's not a gameplay demo doesn't mean it's not in-game footage. Could be like the RDR2 videos where they show some of the environments, character models, tech stuff like water simulation and interactions between NPCs etc.

Last edited by Barozi - on 07 May 2020

https://twitter.com/lilcin3/status/1258259327099342848?

The badge means that the games get more than cosmetic enhancements, as it was the case with most “X1X Enhanced” games. 

Last edited by Goatseye - on 07 May 2020

Ryuu96 said:
Sounds like Activision won't be there.

The show just got better.