By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
WoodenPints said:
gtotheunit91 said:

This actually would be pretty sick! Although, it kinda reminds me a bit of the PS5 UI.

I think that custom UI looks pretty terrible much like the PS5's 70-80% of the screen has nothing on it and you have to scroll upwards or sideways more to see stuff.

The updated UI doesn't look too big of a change but has some decent QoL such as chopping the Games and apps box in half and now having the store there as well, Everything below the Home screen I have is custom groups for each genre of game and a Favorites tab for my most played/go-to games so I'd leave it like that and I presume from the screenshot the "Recently added to Gamepass" tab is one of his custom choosing.

yah same those "concept UI" does not look good at all to me too. It reminds me of my Play Station 5 and I really don't like it.
Let's not try to make the Xbox dashboard like Play Station please.

I like the new Xbox home tho, It is nice to have one row for latest games/app and one rows for most common sections (like GamePass, Store, etc.); And I bet you can customize it.

Around the Network

In USA we have Queen Latifah that has reigned for 33 years and is only 52 years old. I'm not sure who is next in line for succession if anything happens to her. Maybe the Fresh Prince?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

I thought Kim Kardashian was America's Queen!

I think you have her confused with Bruce Caitlyn.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 08 September 2022

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Sean W must be bored now. His past 2 video have been about the iPhone 14 and the Queen's death

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Well, it's certainly an improvement from the current UI.

….

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 09 September 2022

……

…..

Ryuu96 said:

MS should buy their studio and relocate them to another country. *pepehehe*