By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I want one big event. I don't care how long it is. Make it 5-10 hours for all I care, I'll watch it all probably. If people only want to see a specific studio, make the recording have links for after, those people can DEAL with it. I want all these games shown in a surprising order, I HATE knowing when and what is being shown, takes all the shock value out of the experience. I want Psychonauts 2.5d game, followed by Halo Wars 3, followed by Call of Duty Kart, followed by Diablo MMO, followed by Candycrush Metaverse VR, followed by Gamepass on all Tesla screens. I know some of these won't be possible until deals close, I don't care. I am hype and in a mood. Make it all happen! No pansy showcases, shook us to our bones, bruh!

Around the Network

Gameplay wise WWE 2K22 is very fun. Definitely, the best gameplay in a WWE game since the 360 era, and I liked the simulation gameplay from the previous 2K games.

Ryuu96 said:

This was liked by Max Hobberman, CEO and Founder of Certain Affinity

The guy liked it? Lol either he is being cheeky or he may have just spoiled an acquisition haha.

Halo Infinite climbed up to #3 last week on trueachievements.com most played chart. Can it hit #1 again when season 2 launches? I would think so.

About the new mode.. I hate BR so hopefully they come up with enough new ideas and twists to make it something more exciting.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Really hope the shrinking arena isn't some generic "kill zone" crap either, if they're going to do it, it'd be so much cooler to make it Halo themed, you could either do an army of Sentinels slowly closing the boundaries and they laser beam anyone to death who steps out into it or even better, a thick fog of Flood gas, the closer you get to the edge of the boundary, the more you can hear the cries of the Flood and if you step out of line, you're dead.

I mean, they already did the shrinking arena thing for a limited playlist they had in season 1, and it was the typical generic out of bounds, damage you until you get back in bounds or die stuff so...don't get your hopes up

I would say do not look for anything that would add to the performance of the current game so no Sentinels slowly closing in sounds like a performance nightmare.  Maybe they could find something else but its probably would just be some damage area as you stated.

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Can't say I'm a fan of Battle Royale, so this new mode doesn't sound all that exciting to me.

Tbf I don't know if it's BR, all we have leaked is.

It has a PVP/PVE component and it has a shrinking boundary.

Shrinking boundary sounds more like BR but PVE I don't know how it fits in, the placeholder image looks team focused too, so I dunno.

Team based Battle Royale + AI enemy drops?

Think more Destiny then BR and you probably close to what they are looking to do.

Ryuu96 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO oh well

I worry if Dreamhack Dallas will be in-person now! Me and my friends already bought tickets to that and that'll be first weekend of June!

I love seeing Mint Blitz just going ham! That's an insane amount of XP and he's still like 130 million XP away from reaching General rank in MCC and actually "finishing" the game

Whens Overwatch 2 scheduled to release?