By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ironmanDX said:
Barozi said:

Another big Xbox sale that disappoints me.
How can I ever get rid of my ~400€ in reward points?

Only things I'm considering are Wasteland 3 Expansion Pass and the Doom Eternal Year One Pass. I've barely played both games though so I'm not sure I should get the DLCs now...

Speaking of Ms rewards, how long do they last before they expire?

I got a $25 credit from rewards recently that I used for eternal dlc. Is a good play through and a reasonably easy completion as is the main game... Well, as far as a AAA release goes. 

I don't think the points ever expire--I know of people that have saved enough points to get a Series X, which took a few years to accumulate.  As for credit, I recently won $50 credit and it said it had to be used within 90 days.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Around the Network

You won a $50 card?

How? ?

Barozi said:

Only things I'm considering are Wasteland 3 Expansion Pass and the Doom Eternal Year One Pass. I've barely played both games though so I'm not sure I should get the DLCs now...

How about Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One? I thought it's both the best Sherlock game and the best Frogware game so far. Easy 1000G too ;)

Yeah the points themselves never expire, only when you "cash" them in. Then you have to spend it within 90 days.

ironmanDX said:

You won a $50 card?

How? 😀

It didn't actually say, but I think it was from Crater Commander since I play it often to try for bonus MS reward points; my best score was around 5000.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Yeah the points themselves never expire, only when you "cash" them in. Then you have to spend it within 90 days.

That's good to know. Thanks mate! 

kenjab said:
ironmanDX said:

You won a $50 card?

How? 😀

It didn't actually say, but I think it was from Crater Commander since I play it often to try for bonus MS reward points; my best score was around 5000.

I've wanted to try playing it a few times, do you usually come away with more points than the buy in? 

ironmanDX said:
kenjab said:

I've wanted to try playing it a few times, do you usually come away with more points than the buy in? 

You don't always win points, but it doesn't cost any to play. Don't know if that's a limited time thing but it's been that way for at least a few weeks now.

Note that this might only be a US thing, I know MS has different offers in different areas.

Yup, it's 100 for me to play in Australia!

KiigelHeart said:
Barozi said:

How about Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One? I thought it's both the best Sherlock game and the best Frogware game so far. Easy 1000G too ;)

Not really a fan of long point and click adventures with lots of missable achievements.

I remember playing Crimes and Punishment and it wasn't a pleasant experience because of that. Still have The Devil's Daughter from GwG to play....