By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bungie is doing a third person action game.... lmao.

Right after being acquired by Sony. It was likely in development beforehand but can't help but have a laugh at the fact we've only just found out about it right after the acquisition.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

Nothing wrong with an indie showcase. Idk about the rest of you but nowadays I find the indie titles are usually the best.

They already do that with the ID@Xbox twitch streams but those kinda suck tbh.

May and September for big shows is a nice setup but that probably means we won’t see Starfield til September.

So with E3 coming back what does MS do now? Do they shift plans? MS is one of E3’s biggest supporters.

It might not be worth their time and money to take part...

With xbox and Bethesda, could literally hold their own e3.

More so again next year.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Whoa, QoL updates when we just got the ability to choose what folders we can install our games on? Slow down Xbox ;) 

I wonder if the Xbox team has been more hands on as of late when it comes to the Xbox app on PC?

Ryuu96 said:

Grubb says this is Xbox on his Gamesbeat show.

Either Grubb is wrong or Nick is wrong.

Grubb says more info next week then immediately says who it is on his podcast? 

Potentially new Xbox hardware with "Xbox Keystone" codename leak.
https://gamerant.com/new-xbox-console-rumor-keystone/

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Keystone?

Idk why but could be a usb device for cloud gaming.

Just the first thing to come to mind.

VersusEvil said:

Just found out that Y+RB swaps hands when riding Torrent in Elden Ring .....130hrs in. Anybody else finish it? I wanna hear people's opinions, hardest bosses etc. We need more ER talk :P

I didn't know that you could sort your equipment by attack power, order of acquisition, etc...until yesterday lol

Like, they show you what all the buttons do at the bottom of the damn screen, EXCEPT pushing in the left stick for sorting. Wtf FromSoft?!

But yes, I've beaten the game. It's the best game I've played since Witcher 3, and Divinity OS2. Maybe my favorite open world ever. The way it just kept surprising me all the time, always expanding, but never getting stale. All credit in the world to those devs. They truly outdid themselves.

Hardest boss was definitely the one that walks up and tells you they've never known defeat lol. The moment you hear that, you know you're gonna be in for it, and sure enough, that fight didn't disappoint. Tbf, I probably died more to some earlier boss somewhere in the game, because I played through most of the game with VERY little health, getting one shot by everything, and I didn't have all the tools in my bag that you have towards the latter stages of the game, but yea...mechanically, that one had some moves that were almost impossible to completely avoid, and the price for fuck ups was HIGH.