By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

Talking about unobtainable 100%'s just a reminder that there's a season smashable in FH5 today (series 2/Autumn) for smashing 15 snowmen, you can find them at the festival wonderland on the map, bringing the achievement to 2/5.

I doubt there will be three seasonable smashables in January, they will probably drag it out until March before you can complete it for the first time.  I got the achievement for getting 294 stars today.  I will probably 3 stars all the drift zones eventually also, since I three starred some of them today with a max A class Twerkstallion.

Around the Network

Currys in the UK now has Series X stock for delivery. Sales in UK should be very good for December. This is the first time since launch I've seen the X available and I've seen it at multiple retailers. People definitely had good chances this month.

Zippy6 said:

Currys in the UK now has Series X stock for delivery. Sales in UK should be very good for December. This is the first time since launch I've seen the X available and I've seen it at multiple retailers. People definitely had good chances this month.

Yeah if you wanted a next gen console and your in the UK you would of had no problems getting one this week. I could of bought 5 Series X and 4 PS5's this week without any sort of bot if I was a scalper I could of made a bunch of money lol.

My new purchase has arrived.

The Series S next to his new big brother, his days are numbered. T_T

Zippy6 said:

My new purchase has arrived.

The Series S next to his new big brother, his days are numbered. T_T

Arrived quite a bit sooner than expected.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Nice, bought any specific game for the occasion?

Not really, as I have already been gaming on Series S as my primary machine for almost a year and they play the same games. But with Series X I will finally be able to play Rise of the Tomb Raider and Dying Light at 60fps so those games will get a go at some point.

Ryuu96 said:

Apparently the near 20 crashes (if not more) that happened during HCS yesterday were AMD's fault, a shitty graphics card (specifically the 6800/6900) causing all the PCs to shutdown, now they're apparently replacing all the PCs on stage to Xbox's so hopefully today runs smoother.

PC peasant race

Are there issues with Infinite all across the board for those who have these graphics cards? I always use Nvidia lol

Just received a notification from Xbox giving me 5 free months of Game Pass for being a gold star member or something like that. It says it's non-transferable? (not sure what that means) I'd like to give it away, I won't use it.

Is this only good on my console/account? 

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 18 December 2021

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Optic are some serious choke artists.