By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Fuck that then...can't be asked

Around the Network
Angelus said:

I mean, it's all free lol during the technical issues, I just muted it and went to another tab while the timer counted :) 

gtotheunit91 said:
Angelus said:

I mean, it's all free lol during the technical issues, I just muted it and went to another tab while the timer counted :) 

Yea, but I can't be asked to make a twitch account. I don't use it. Ever. 

Ryuu96 said:

Apparently they were using PC build for the main stage and now swapped to Xbox?

Christ the PC build is a mess, Lol.

So much for that PC Overview video they did where they promised the PC version was going to be a premier experience lol

Ryuu96 said:

Feel bad for SSG, the tech issues fucked their momentum, this sucks, Lol.

SSG right now

Around the Network

Does Infinite on console have MnK support?

Ryuu96 said:

Goldenboy calling out Kotaku

Lol what happened? I stepped away for a few minutes

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Lol what happened? I stepped away for a few minutes

One of the players tossed the ball off the map and Goldenboy said what that tactic is called and called out Kotaku.

Halo Infinite Players Keep Jumping Off The Map To Win Oddball

Essentially Kotaku complaining about players tossing the ball off the map to reset it which has been a tactic used since Oddball existed, Lol.

Wow! Someone at Kotaku has never played Halo before lol that's just an instinctual way to play Oddball!

I've seen games won over the years where the player holding the ball has the rest of his team wiped out, entire enemy team closing in on them, they throw the ball over the edge and dies, but the rest of their team is back at the balls spawn and end up winning the game lol. 

Modern gaming journalism at its finest! I'll never forget the journalist that couldn't get past the tutorial for Cuphead spawning articles asking if video games are too hard xD

SegaHeart said:

This is what Vgchartz says in front page? IDK how Xbox gotten 10 million? Must be the Xbox Series S?

It's VGChartz estimates as of December 4th.

Switch Tops 98M, PS5 Outsells Xbox Series - Worldwide Hardware Estimates for Nov 28 to Dec 4 (vgchartz.com)

We'd have to ask @trunkswd where they get their estimates from because I can't remember lol

Ryuu96 said:

Yea, but how many people only watched cus it was a chance for them to unlock an armor coating that wasn't blue? lol