By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

So there is a big that allows you to do Halo Infinite campaign co-op in offline local play right now:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Forge is in a playable state somehow lol

Around the Network

I've been eying up a big basket of bargain priced games from the new sale but on the website it keeps saying the games are out of stock when I add to cart. Guess I'll buy them later on.

So I have to tune into both a co-streamer and the official stream for the armor coating and weapon coating?

I think just a co-streamer...

I know who the first 3 are... Who's teep?

SegaHeart said:

I love how Microsoft owns Halo Infinite and Doom Eternal both And Halo infinite is 87 meta critic and Doom Eternal 88 meta critic 

I will be immensely disappointed if Doom Eternal doesn't get a Master Chief armor set and Halo Infinite doesn't get a Doom Slayer armor set (even if it's just for multiplayer)

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

SegaHeart said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I will be immensely disappointed if Doom Eternal doesn't get a Master Chief armor set and Halo Infinite doesn't get a Doom Slayer armor set (even if it's just for multiplayer)

Yes skin for both of them in their Multiplayer and also would be awesome , I wish there would be another Quake game and have Joana Dark and the Deathloop guy and add Fallout man and Outerworlds hero , cross fingers on a Quake 4.

There actually was Quake 4 in 2005 already. It wasn't made by id Software though. BUT, there has been a rumor for a couple months now that a reboot of Quake is currently in development! I imagine the naming convention would be similar to Doom (2016)

That would be awesome to have skins like that though! 

SegaHeart said:
gtotheunit91 said:

There actually was Quake 4 in 2005 already lol BUT, there has been a rumor for a couple months now that a reboot of Quake is currently in development! I imagine the naming convention would be similar to Doom (2016)

That would be awesome to have skins like that though! 

If the new quake game does appear on Xbox ? And it has all the Microsoft Shooter skins in there with thier weapons who would you choose? I wanna try fallout guy and Joana Dark.

That's a fun prospect to think of! Marcus Fenix from Gears of War would be fun as well as the Fallout power armor! This would be a loooooong shot, but Morgan Yu from Prey. This would be a sick skin to play as

shikamaru317 said:

Series S is still in stock on Amazon US this many days later, and still ranked #10 and #17, it is even ahead of Switch OLED Black/White SKU right now. Also in stock on Amazon UK and beating Switch there too. 

Xbox might have a shot at hitting 1 million this December on NPD. Saw on twitter that there's also a big Series X restock coming December 23rd.

Ryuu96 said:

Rooting for Optic for Pistola or Faze for Snipedown.

Spacestation are cool but I don't think they have a chance.

Anyone but Sentinels

Been a FaZe fan for 10 years now since their early CoD days so I'm rooting for them. I even have their Infinite ksin.