By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Xbox killing it, Phil Spencer haters in the mud.

You just love to see it.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

Some people scalped like 1000 atari vcs a losing console? I think he's gonna regret scalping something that not many care? IDK? I think that's a losing horse?

That is an odd thing to attempt to scalp... 

Would have more chance of being successful with the KFC console.

dx11332sega said:

Some people scalped like 1000 atari vcs a losing console? I think he's gonna regret scalping something that not many care? IDK? I think that's a losing horse?

Yah I think it is. I hesitated between putting some money in the VCS or the Amico (Intellivision) and while the Atari is not a bad machine per say, it brings nothing new at the end that a PC could do... And you can find small PC like that. So you are basically paying for the look more or less.

On the other hand the Amico is bringing back the controllers etc. Looks really fun and games are all designed to be played with the family on one big TV :)

So yah, I think that if you want something a bit nostalgic and have to choose, Amico brings way more value.

This is what I'm talking about: Intellivision Entertainment (intellivisionamico.com)

shikamaru317 said:

Last chance to vote on the 2020 GOTY awards guys, I will be ending it tomorrow. We could use more votes in several categories that don't have many votes so far, so please be sure to vote or edit your earlier voting forms with votes in more categories if possible. The voting form for anyone who needs it:

CategoryTop PickRunner-Up
Best Shooter Journey to the Savage planet 
Best Action/Action-Adventure Maneater 
Best RPG Bard's Tale ARPG (only one I played) 
Best Platformer New Super Lucky Tale spongebob battle for bikini bottom HD
Best Fighter/Brawler/Beat 'em up battletoads 
Best Horror  
Best Sports/Racing  
Best Sim/Strategy
Best Soundtrack 
Best Art Design  
Best Graphics  
Best Male Performance  
Best Female Performance  
Best Singleplayer  
Best Multiplayer  
Best Story  
Best 3rd party Gamepass release List  
Best Ongoing SupportSea of thievesMaster chief collection
Best Indie  
Best Xbox Console Exclusive  
Best Studio
Overall Xbox Game of the Year  
Most Anticipated Multiplat FFVII R 
Most Anticipated Xbox Console Exclusive Halo infinite 

Rate Xbox 2020

Bleeding Edge/10
Ori and the Will of the Wisps/10
Minecraft Dungeons7/10
Battletoads7/10
Wasteland 3/10
Flight Simulator/10
Gears Tactics/10
Tell Me Why7/10
Grounded (early access)7/10
Overall First Party7/10
Overall 3rd Party/10
Hardware rating (Xbox Series S and X, new controller, etc.)9/10
Overall 2020 rating7/10

Lol I did what I could ooof

Around the Network

Shame, never tried Bleeding Edge even though it's supposed to have rather easy achievements.

shikamaru317 said:

Bleeding Edge support has officially ended:

I've seen this one coming for awhile. I had noticed that Ninja Theory was steadily laying off people all year, clearly slowly clearing out the Bleeding Edge team. Hopefully now they will finally start growing, they need more devs to work on Hellblade 2 and their Insight Project horror games for sure. 

Good for them. They better focus on what they do best - the single player games. Unfortunately, this was obvious ever since the game was first shown to the public. But well, if it was completed before MS acquisition finished, it wasn't stupid to at at least give it a try. At least Microsoft understands that continuing the game's support is just a waste of time and resources.

Yeah I think we all saw that coming. At least they're keeping the servers open for anyone that still wants to try it.

ice said:

Yeah I think we all saw that coming. At least they're keeping the servers open for anyone that still wants to try it.

For now

Ryuu96 said:

Vote you cowards.

I let myself down, I didn't even start Wasteland 3 or Gears Tactics cause I got addicted to Minecraft again.

Yeah... I literally only played 10 games released in 2020 and I still voted LOL I partially blame SoT