By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

NOOOOOOO Starfield and Redfall officially delayed to first half of 2023:(

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Bruh.

We were fully expecting that Redfall delay, but not this. Not this. 

Holy hell, this changes everything!!!

This blows the doors open as to what Xbox’s holiday lineup will even look like now.

Ryuu96 said:

All my complaining that Microsoft never has anything in the first half has came back to haunt me! Lmfao!

+ Microsoft's 2023 is going to be absolutely insane, kicking off with Starfield and Redfall will be amazing, should mean we have both an awesome first half and second half.

- Microsoft's 2022 is absolutely dreadful, Lmao. We're in for a rough year, maybe I shouldn't have burnt through ESO so fast.

- Almost certain that Avowed isn't early 2023 now, likely Holiday 2023, Bethesda just screwed up Microsoft's RPG schedule, Lol.

Made even worse that there's not really anything 3rd party wise I'm looking forward to either, EA's Holiday is dreadful, so is Ubisoft's, I may get Avatar if it doesn't get delayed. Welp...Time to finish my TV Show backlog.

That’s what my biggest takeaway will be that I will focus on ngl, I do like the words “Bethesda Game Studios” and “most polished” used in the same context though. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Considering what's happening in Ukraine it's literally impossible for me to give a damn about delayed games or weak lineup this year :P

Hopefully 2023 will be a year of gaming!

More time for the backlog...

Btw. there are a few interesting things on sale right now.
I highly recommend Gravel for any racing fan. It's a surprisingly great DiRT copy with decent graphics, 60 FPS and a whole bunch race types and unique tracks.
It's only $3 or €3 so there's no reason not to buy it.

Another game that totally flew under the radar is Helheim Hassle which is from the developers of Manual Samuel. It's set in the same universe but plays like a traditional platformer with lots of puzzle elements. It's already out for two years and only has about 200 owners on TA despite a high rating which is a shame. At $4 or €3.40 it's another obvious buy IMO. If you like the humor and universe of Manual Samuel and if you're into puzzle heavy platformers I would definitely give it a go.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/helheim-hassle

Two of the best purchases I've done in recent history.

Last edited by Barozi - on 12 May 2022

Well, more time for Harry Potter and Flintlock.

Well at least we have a release window for Redfall :( ...

SegaHeart said:
Ryuu96 said:

I'm trolling Bethesda, Lol.

Sawyer is good though, arguably Obsidian's most important employee, he was the Director/Lead Designer for Fallout New Vegas and Director/Lead Designer/Writer for Pillars of Eternity I (89 Open) and II (89 Open), to many, New Vegas is the best Fallout, he is also a Design Director for Obsidian at large, not just his own projects, he was Design Director for The Outer Worlds.

It won't beat Starfield but it'll still likely be great.

Since Pillars of Eternity 1 Metacritic 89 on PC was a baby indie game with baby budget from kickstarter you think his new game with big budget will be mid 90's since it wont beat Starfield in 2023?

This game is supposed to be very Disco Elysium-like. It's not going to be anything like Starfield lol. 

The big projects have kind of burnt him out, so he's been wanting to lead smaller projects.