By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Xbox Games Showcase Recap | Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport Gameplay Reveal | Minecraft Legends, Ara History Untold, Pentiment Announced | Grounded, As Dusk Falls Release Date

Around the Network

Who Would You Like to See Lead the Next Fallout? Bonus Question: Most Wanted Location?

Bethesda Game Studios110.00%

Obsidian Entertainment660.00%

InXile Entertainment330.00%

Total:10

Ryuu96 said:

Great start for a new IP! The writing, atmosphere, and art direction was insanely good. Combat, not so much lol but I can't wait to see what the team will do with the time and budget to make it, especially interested in seeing how they'll evolve the science weapons. 

Ryuu96 said:

Do we know if the publishing rights are with Microsoft for the next one?

The non-Xbox Play Anywhere was so annoying for the first game, I hope Microsoft will publish it so we can have it for the next one.

Imaginedvl said:
Ryuu96 said:

Do we know if the publishing rights are with Microsoft for the next one?

The non-Xbox Play Anywhere was so annoying for the first game, I hope Microsoft will publish it so we can have it for the next one.

They are.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Hell Yeah! I've been wanting to play this for some time. I love me some Dinos. 

Dishonored 3 > Wolfenstein 3 > Evil Within 3. Dishonored is great and Arkane ended the Kaldwin Saga far too quickly, there is so much of the world they created that we haven't seen at all, 2 of the 4 Isles of the Empire of the Isles as well as the huge, mysterious continent of Pandyssia. Arkane said that they might revisit Dishonored at some point, they had better actually do it, hopefully Arkane Lyon's next game now that Deathloop is done.

Without a doubt, Dishonoured 3. D2 was easily one of the best games of the last generation for me.

Ride The Chariot

Wolfenstein 3 for me. Loved the first 2. I didn't play the more recent spin off though.

Dishonored 3 with proper stealth mechanics would be great. I don't doubt that Arkane is able to do that but since there's nothing wrong with the Wolfenstein series, Wolfenstein 3 would be the safe bet.