By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Xbox Games Showcase Recap | Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport Gameplay Reveal | Minecraft Legends, Ara History Untold, Pentiment Announced | Grounded, As Dusk Falls Release Date

Would You Like to See Another Fallout in the Original Genre?

Yes, I’d Love to Play an Isometric Fallout 1 16.67%

Yes, Isometric Fallout Is Better 0 0%

I’d Be Happy With Both 2 33.33%

I Don't Care, I Don't Like Fallout 1 16.67%

No, I Dislike Isometric Titles 1 16.67%

No, It’s Pointless, Giv... 0 0%

Give Me Isometric Fallout and More Wasteland 0 0%

Not a Mainline/Spinoff bu... 1 16.67%

Total:6

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Wait, where's this guy???? He's not in the free tier pass or in the store 

Halo Infinite is going to make me feel awful about killing Grunts again, although that shot was hilarious.

"We gotta stay brave!"

"I just wanted to carry the guns, not get shot at!"

Show me Avowed.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Show me Avowed.

Yes please! An update on Avowed (especially since Obsidian said there would be an update "soon" earlier this year) and Fable would be nice. Along with maybe Pentiment being shown off for the first time. 

Last rumor I read was that Hellblade 2 will make an appearance. 

Last edited by gtotheunit91 - on 23 November 2021

Anybody know where the below samurai armor set is in the fracture event in Infinite? It was heavily marketed but I don't see it in the free tier pass or in the store.

I don't really remember playing Death by Cube. Not even sure what this game is. But it says it was my first 360 game.

gtotheunit91 said:

Anybody know where the below samurai armor set is in the fracture event in Infinite? It was heavily marketed but I don't see it in the free tier pass or in the store.

It will come at some point, presumably in the store. The store items cycle out every now and again.