By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Was also not a big fan of SoD 2. Every single part of the game felt like it could easily be better. Really feels like a game from the past but then I can also just play a game from the past instead^^ it's ok with 2D games but a game like that should really feel more fresh. 

Still put it on 16 because maybe they will realize it's 2021 now (or 202x when the game releases)

Around the Network

Still need to play the pirates life dlc. Is it good solo?

jason1637 said:

Just my opinion, but nothing about Sea of Thieves is particularly enjoyable solo.

jason1637 said:

Other players won't bother you so I suppose it can be good playing solo. And it might be easier to focus on lore stuff.

Ryuu96 said:

Who is Thunderful Games?

Around the Network

Game of the Year

Ryuu96 said:

Re-release of the original Quake Imo.

Yeah, most likely similar to those recent Doom and Doom 2 ports.

shikamaru317 said:

Not sure what MS is thinking doing a Quake remaster that is full multiplat, all that is going to do is re-ignite the fanboy suspicions of things like Elder Scrolls 6 not being Xbox/PC exclusive. Unless the plan is to get Nintendo and Sony people re-hooked on Quake, ahead of the rumored Quake reboot by Id and Machine, which will be Xbox/PC exclusive.

A remaster is a legacy title. MS already said that those would continue to be on all platforms

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

A remaster is a legacy title. MS already said that those would continue to be on all platforms

I was under the impression that legacy title, in the context MS/Bethesda used it in, referred to supporting games that were already announced for Playstation like Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo, as well as games that are already on Playstation like Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls Online. If they literally meant that any remasters or remakes of older Bethesda games won't be exclusive to Xbox and PC, then that was a mistake on their part. That would mean that say a remake of Fallout New Vegas or TES 3 Morrowind on the new Starfield build of the Creation Engine for instance wouldn't be Xbox/PC exclusive, or even that if they decided to pull a GTA V and do 3 generations of Skyrim, with a Skyrim 9th gen update, they would have to put it on PS5 as well. If that is the case, pretty lame decision by MS. Something as simple as a Skyrim update for Xbox Series/PC only could actually move Xbox hardware, let alone remakes of older games like Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, or New Vegas, those could move alot of hardware as exclusives. 

Quake is a port of 1996 game that can run even on a toaster by now. What's the point in keeping it exclusive?

Ryuu96 said:

Some good concerns here 👍

I'm in agreement with them all, especially the achievement system which hasn't been touched in years and the Game DVR which sucks, localisation is important too, it isn't something that affects me but I do see there's a lot of work to do in other areas of the world.

Game DVR/Sharing indeed needs some work on it. Just this week faced with the issues that recorded clips couldn't be uploaded for some reason.