By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:

Tell Me Why is $30 for All 3 Episodes, 'Released a Few Weeks Apart' 

Developer Dontnod Entertainment on the official Discord for Tell Me Why announced you can purchase all three episodes of the game for a $29.99 and they don't need to be bought separately. The three episodes will be released a few weeks apart from one another. 

"Just to confirm some of the info above: Tell Me Why is $29.99 USD for all three episodes! The episodes will be released a few weeks apart, but you won't have to buy each episode separately; they're all included with the $29.99 USD purchase," said the developer via Discord.

View a trailer of the game below:

Here is an overview of the game:

Tell Me Why is the latest narrative adventure game from DONTNOD Entertainment, the studio behind the beloved franchise, Life is Strange. In this intimate thriller, twins Tyler and Alyson use their special bond to unravel mysteries of their loving but troubled childhood. Set in beautiful small-town Alaska, Tell Me Why features true-to-life characters, mature themes and gripping choices.

Link

You can't not look at that title and think of the Backstreet Boys song.

Around the Network

Wonder if MS is going to start funding more episodic games since those are perfect for Gamepass.

Oh, Ryuu is back, goodie.

LMAO, how did you manage that?

That's pretty awesome... So... Umm...

What's the work around?

Around the Network

Well, this is disappointing.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:
My Halo ranking would have originally put Halo 3 at the top until I played MCC, then it was Halo 2, I guess nostalgia made me forget the bad points of Halo 3 and I appreciate Halo 2 even more.

For me it is Halo: CE > Halo: Reach > ... Halo 2 at the bottom. Yes Halo 5 is above Halo 2. I couldn't stand any of the Arbiter levels and the boss fights were terrible. 

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:
My Halo ranking would have originally put Halo 3 at the top until I played MCC, then it was Halo 2, I guess nostalgia made me forget the bad points of Halo 3 and I appreciate Halo 2 even more.

For me it is Halo: CE > Halo: Reach > ... Halo 2 at the bottom. Yes Halo 5 is above Halo 2. I couldn't stand any of the Arbiter levels and the boss fights were terrible. 

Same here regarding Halo 2 and for the same reason

Based on my tastes; I think Halo 5 is the best of all the FPS (storywise and the MP); with maybe Halo 3 very close to it.

I actually really enjoyed the story of Halo Wars 2; of course I prefer to play Halo as an FPS but Halo Wars 2 is such a pretty game and being on the Ark is pretty cool :)

Halo CE > Halo 3 > Halo 2 > Halo 4 > Halo 5 > Halo Reach

This is a tough one.. I'm not a fan of Halo multiplayer but I sometimes play them. Halo 4 is the easiest to play but I wouldn't say it's the best. Too similar to other shooters. Halo 3 is the hardest so it's very difficult to enjoy it.

As for campaign, I love all of them. Except HW because I never played it, HW2 is great though.

I don't know.. maybe Halo 2A -> Halo 4 -> Halo: ODST -> Halo CE -> Halo: Reach -> Halo 5 -> Halo 3.

Spartan Ops sucks though.