By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:

I left a response on the ID@Xbox saying the format for the video is much better than what we see in Inside Xbox, and I got a reply! Maybe the next Inside Xbox will be more like the ID@Xbox video.

You just saved the July event.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:

I know the European bots will appreciate this. 🙏 

Had no idea who this guy is but.. 

If they make something like this with Arsenal FC desing and Arsene Wenger's picture, I'll play 800e.

New Bleeding Edge map is fun, at least for Objective Control. I hope they're working on new mode next, I'm not a fan of Power Collection. Objective Control is easier to play with randoms and win.

I also picked up The Division 2 for 9,99e, nice bargain. Only played the tutorial so far.

Minecraft Dungeons scoring 76 on metacritic. Another good game for the year :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

What ever happened to the physical release of Minecraft Dungeons? I'm sure all retailers had it listed at one point

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Darn I didn't know reviews were coming, I was going to lower my prediction cause apparently it's only 3-5 hours long.

Nice score though, I expect good sales too.

lol what? Only 3-5 hours for a game like this? Doesn't sound good.. hope it's a GaaS title then with more content coming.

I think Minecraft Dungeons realistically doesn't have much appeal for anyone who's ever put any significant amount of time into one of the bigger, deeper, fully fleshed out ARPGs.

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:
I think Minecraft Dungeons realistically doesn't have much appeal for anyone who's ever put any significant amount of time into one of the bigger, deeper, fully fleshed out ARPGs.

Yeah, I can't see many Diablo fans saying "I want to play Minecraft Dungeons". 

I couldn't see many Diablo fans wanting to play Diablo III but it sold 30m+

Diablo 4 is gonna have to be pretty damn impressive to get me to switch back to that from Path of Exile...and by that time it'll be well into PoE2 so.....good luck with that.

Angelus said:
Diablo 4 is gonna have to be pretty damn impressive to get me to switch back to that from Path of Exile...and by that time it'll be well into PoE2 so.....good luck with that.

Yep PoE 2 and D4 are both likely releasing mid/late 2021 so even if D4 releases first It will have to show big levels of support to keep the player count up when PoE2 arrives which I'm not really expecting Blizzard to do.