By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

They're almost certainly working on a lot more than 20.

1. Halo Infinite
  2. Gears 6
  3. The Initiative - Perfect Dark?
  4. Forza Motorsport 8
  5. Forza Horizon 5
  6. Fable
  7. Everwild
  8. Battletoads
  9. Gregg Mayles Team (Speculation).
  10. Grounded
  11. AAA Pillars or New RPG
  12. Josh Sawyer Team
  13. The Outer Worlds 2 (Speculation).
  14. Wasteland 3
  15. AAA RPG
  16. Hellblade II
  17. Project Mara
  18. State of Decay 3
  19. Minecraft Dungeons
  20. Compulsion Games
  21. Psychonauts 2
  22. Double Fine New IP
  23. Age of Empires 3 HD
  24. Age of Empires IV
  25. Flight Simulator
  26. Tell Me Why

There ya go, 20. The ones bolded I’d say it’s too soon to announce this year. Fable, The Initiative and Obsidians new AAA unveiling is enough for now, best to temper expectations because after all they need material for next year. 

Last edited by sales2099 - on 07 May 2020

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I'm actually glad we aren't getting a 12 min AC gameplay demo with someone running around for 10 minutes then killing a couple of things, A 2 min actual gameplay trailer will be much better.

WoodenPints said:
I'm actually glad we aren't getting a 12 min AC gameplay demo with someone running around for 10 minutes then killing a couple of things, A 2 min actual gameplay trailer will be much better.

For me, it really just depends on what else they got to show. Valhalla is a game I'm definitely interested in, so seeing more of it in action would have been cool. Seeing more different things instead could be just as cool, better....or it could worse...idk. All depends what's on offer.

Ryuu96 said:
sales2099 said:

There ya go, 20. The ones bolded I’d say it’s too soon to announce this year. Fable, The Initiative and Obsidians new AAA unveiling is enough for now, best to temper expectations because after all they need material for next year. 

I thought Colt was just listing games in development, there's quite a bit more than 20.

Don't think the 20/20 is related to actual games at all, there's no chance it means 20 releases and I doubt it means 20 XGS announcements either.

Oh I know there’s more then 20. I just think there’s some they don’t want us to know about yet. 20 games officially confirmed in development for mass gamers to know about is more then feasible. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Angelus said:
WoodenPints said:

For me, it really just depends on what else they got to show. Valhalla is a game I'm definitely interested in, so seeing more of it in action would have been cool. Seeing more different things instead could be just as cool, better....or it could worse...idk. All depends what's on offer.

My problem with the gameplay demo's are you generally spend 10 minutes seeing very little usually because the person playing it sucks, I think for shows a good gameplay trailer is what they should go with and upload a video afterwards of the walk around 10 minute demo for people to see or done in aftershows for in-depth looks.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 07 May 2020

Around the Network

The Xbox 20/20 thing is just a play on 20/20 vision with them saying our path to next gen is clear.

I am excited, but not overhyped. I think we'll see a bunch of multiplatform games, some of which will turn out to be really fantastic.

Its just an opportunity to get a better look at the graphical prowess of the system.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1258378640087060481?

60fps will be the standard output, but the architecture allows us to support up to 120fps.

Ryuu96 said:
Is anyone making a thread?

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/242336/xbox-game-showcase-may-7-at-8-am-pt/3/

About what I expected, A few interesting games thrown in there and an Xbox exclusive The Ascent.
Yakuza Like a Dragon been a Series X launch title is pretty cool.