By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Xbox were utter fools to pass on Genshin Impact.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Xbox were utter fools to pass on Genshin Impact.

“Xbox were utter fools to xxxxxxxx” if I had a dollar for every time that’s said

I think that kind of decision making deals are finally behind us! For the most part lol 

I don't think Xbox gets enough credit for how much of a variety of genres their games cover. Doesn't matter what kind of genre you like. Xbox's catalogs got you! And I'm not even including Bethesda in that statement lol. Now, their long running Strategy franchise will finally make its console debut! 

Just this year, Xbox has added Survival and Graphic Adventure to their lineup!

Around the Network

gtotheunit91 said:

I don't think Xbox gets enough credit for how much of a variety of genres their games cover. Doesn't matter what kind of genre you like. Xbox's catalogs got you! And I'm not even including Bethesda in that statement lol. Now, their long running Strategy franchise will finally make its console debut! 

Just this year, Xbox has added Survival and Graphic Adventure to their lineup!

Wat r u even talking bout bro, all they release are military FPS games. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

This is the actual rundown of the basics for the game rather than an interview. This game continues to look better and better! 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 25 October 2022

Whoa, AoE IV has had a permanent drop in price by $20. That's odd after barely a year lol

There's only thing I wish was added to AoE IV that will make me look past its glaring basic feature omissions, and that's Treaty Mode. In AoE, everyone likes to rush. Sometimes, I like to just kick back and build up my civilization at my own pace and because of that, it allows for some truly epic battles! AoE 2 and 3 have Treaty Mode, but 4 does not for some reason.....

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 25 October 2022

It's official!!! Age of Empires is finally coming to console!!

AoE 2: DE on January 31, 2023 and AoE 4 coming at some point in 2023.