By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Yesterday was wild and had a few upsets.

- eUnited should have beat Faze, they had such a huge lead in Strongholds and fucked it, they don't have a clutch factor, they can't seem to close their wins, it was so frustrating, especially because Faze is so unlikeable.

Native Red beat Cloud9 which was wild. Major upset.

- Then Native Red went on to beat Faze. Yet another major upset but I'm happy Faze were sent to elimination and humbled.

- It was too late for me, but I might watch Optic Vs Sentinels to see how easily they won but Optic vs Native Red finals is crazy to see.

Fnatic eliminated G1 which was sad to see and another upset.

eUnited eliminated by Cloud9 by 3-0, I think this is it for Snipedown, I can't see him returning, which is sad, eUnited are strong but can't seem to close.

- Cloud9 vs Sentinels and then whoever wins of those will face Faze. I don't really care who wins those but if I had to choose, I'd go with Sentinels.

So that's the 1000GS for A Plague Tale Requiem got and honestly I think I have to lower my score of 8 to a 7.5 ... It's a great game but I think after 30hrs I can say I preferred the first game slightly more. The voice acting in Requiem for me was it's strongest and one of the most annoying parts, everyone does such a good job but the shouting ... So much god damn shouting. Then there's the pacing ... When the game isn't forcing you into the running scenes or having to slowly walk around with Hugo it's great but there's just so much of that it really started winding me up on my NG+ run. The leveling system is explained wrong to the player which made me miss out on so much xp for two of the skills. Overall I had fun and the game is a grandiose sequel that falls just a little short of its predecessor for me. It looks phenomenal but the performance needs some work for sure. 

Persona 5R time ... Oh boy. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

This whole segment was great fun, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 October 2022

Around the Network

Cloud9 vs Sentinels.

Started Persona 5 Royal.

That's all. Just wanted to mention that for the haters out there *cough* Angelus *cough*. (btw. I never specifically port begged for Persona 5. I just criticized Atlus for skipping Xbox in general)

6hrs into P5R (my first Persona game) ... This is what y'all where begging for? yikes...... jk, This is pretty good so far. Don't know if I'll 1000G it let alone even finish it, BUT IMA TRY. I will say that this has pretty much ended any chance of me reaching my 100k GS goal (6400 left) by January 1st ;-;

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition